Are you eager to learn new tech? Do you want to design and implement a robust and secure windows server infrastructure? Do you want to help us shape the overall architecture related to windows servers? Join us as a Windows Administrator.
- Design and implement a robust and secure windows server infrastructure.
- Manage servers, including Hyper-V, active directory, applications, and file/print servers and their associated operating systems and software.
- Automate PowerShell scripting.
- Troubleshoot and provide help when dealing with networking or infrastructure issues.
- Participate in shaping the overall architecture related to windows servers.
- Design and implement backup solutions for windows servers.
- Make cloud and on premise decisions.
Is this you?
We are looking for a person with a background in IT System Administration or Operations who is eager to learn new tech and help us move our infrastructure to cloud. We have a few requirements, but if you don’t tick all the boxes - don’t be shy and write us, maybe you’ll have other talents that we can use!
- You have very good knowledge of Windows server infrastructure.
- You’re proficient in either PowerShell or Batch scripting.
- You have a good understanding of networking - OSI model, DHCP, DNS, dynamic routing, firewalls.
- You have an overview of security issues.
What we use
Our internal windows infrastructure runs on Windows 2016 Servers with up to 180 endpoints. Azure is the cloud vendor for our products. Our email infrastructure is Outlook365. We use AD, NPS/Radius, VPN, Hyper-V, Windows SQLServer, WDS, WSUS, and GPO.
Benefits & Perks
- Co-build a cutting-edge B2B Big Data platform
- Flexible working hours
- Experienced team to support your professional growth
- Chill & relaxed work environment
- Education (language courses, conference tickets, a well-stocked office library)
- “Unlimited playground” (We want you to be in the best place for you. There is room to switch to another team within the company if you feel it’s the better challenge for you.)
- Hardware of your choice
- Office bikes and skateboards
- Legos, a playroom with an Xbox, a 3D printer
- Excellent coffee and refreshments in the kitchen
- Various company events (parties, outings, barbecues, etc.)
- Multisport card or Flexipass