Can you write clear, well-structured technical texts? Can you grasp complicated concepts and explain them to your audience? As a Technical Writer in Ataccama, you’ll be part of a great team, delivering docs that empower users.
- Write English documentation for Ataccama software.
- Get information you need from consultants, developers, or testers. Or do some research yourself.
- Create various graphics to illustrate the material.
- Actively participate in documentation design and architecture. Revise and review documentation language and style.
Is this you?
- You like playing with applications on your own before asking questions. You double-check things afterwards.
- You don’t wait to be told what to do. You find or come up with ideas for new docs on your own.
- You are fluent in English and have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You are detail-oriented and a pro at organization and time management.
- Experience as a technical writer
- Experience with content management
- Preparation of webinars or video tutorials
- Programming/coding experience
- Database and SQL knowledge
Benefits & Perks
- Co-build a cutting-edge B2B Big Data platform
- Flexible working hours
- Experienced team to support your professional growth
- Chill & relaxed work environment
- Education (language courses, conference tickets, a well-stocked office library)
- “Unlimited playground” (We want you to be in the best place for you. There is room to switch to another team within the company if you feel it’s the better challenge for you.)
- Hardware of your choice
- Office bikes and skateboards
- Legos, a playroom with an Xbox, a 3D printer
- Excellent coffee and refreshments in the kitchen
- Various company events (parties, outings, barbecues, etc.)
- Multisport card or Flexipass