Join if you want to solve real technical issues with clients from around the world. Increase your skills with databases, SQL, XML, LDAP and more. Become a part of a company which has been a leader in data quality for 10 years.
- Analyze support requests and suggest improvements to products, documentation, and user guides.
- Look for solutions to customer concerns and explain them via written communication or in online meetings.
- Use advanced technical skills to implement solutions for clients facing issues.
- Become an expert of Ataccama and a variety of 3rd party software.
- Help us improve and develop our products.
- Interact with colleagues from around the world and become an integral part of our international team.
- Be awesome!
Is this you?
- You have strong communication skills and are confident in both written and spoken English.
- You have good troubleshooting skills, advanced OS knowledge, and are familiar with databases and SQL.
- You have a great sense of humor and want to have fun at work.
- Unix shell commands
- Web applications
- XML, JSON
- Tomcat, Wildfly, Websphere, MS SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL
Benefits & Perks
- Co-build a cutting-edge B2B Big Data platform
- Flexible working hours
- Experienced team to support your professional growth
- Chill & relaxed work environment
- Education (language courses, conference tickets, a well-stocked office library)
- “Unlimited playground” (We want you to be in the best place for you. There is room to switch to another team within the company if you feel it’s the better challenge for you.)
- Hardware of your choice
- Office bikes and skateboards
- Legos, a playroom with an Xbox, a 3D printer
- Excellent coffee and refreshments in the kitchen
- Various company events (parties, outings, barbecues, etc.)
- Multisport card or Flexipass