Are you ready for a new challenge? Are you a roll-up-your-sleeves sales executive? A data enthusiast? We are looking for an energetic Sales Executive to join our global sales team and help us successfully kick off and grow our business in Australia.
Ataccama is a visionary Data Curation software company. We have delivered our data curation platform and services to 350+ enterprise customers and a 35,000+ member user community in North America and Europe over the past 12 years, and entered the ANZ market by opening an office in Sydney in March 2018.
Imagine what you can do at Ataccama!
Working independently to great extent, you will have the opportunity to bring Ataccama’s leading AI-powered data curation platform to customers in Australia.
You will be teamed with our local presales and global sales/presales teams to help us successfully kick off and grow our business in Australia.
Ataccama is not just about technology, it’s about helping our customers succeed in the digital economy with solutions that assure clean, high quality, curated data to drive success. Working at Ataccama means being part of a community of positive, open-minded people across several continents. In getting our cutting edge, B2B software platform recognized and working for the benefit of our customers, you can make a difference through your work every single day.
- Sell Ataccama ONE solutions via prospecting and relationship building.
- Understand and professionally communicate Ataccama’s value proposition, and tailor it to an individual client’s business needs.
- Uncover, qualify and nurture new opportunities at both strategic and tactical levels throughout the sales cycle, secure successful closures and up-sells.
- Make outbound calls to generate leads and follow up on sales leads generated by Ataccama’s marketing engine.
- Initiate direct contact and build strong relationships with customers at the director, vice president, and senior management levels.
- Prepare proposals and responses to RFPs or RFIs.
- Develop presentations in cooperation with our presales team, lead sales calls, and act as a trusted advisor to highlight the value of Ataccama solutions for a client’s business.
- Negotiate contracts and ambitiously pursue and achieve your annual target revenue.
- Monitor and analyze the industry segment to keep abreast of current and developing customer trends and requirements, and create tactical sales strategies.
Is this you?
- You have a proven track record of relevant B2B sales experience in software solutions or consulting services.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills, including executive-level presentation skills.
- You are a go-getter who likes to make things happen. You don’t wait around to be told what to do.
- You have a positive, can-do attitude and a strong sense of accountability.
- You have stellar verbal and written English skills and welcome an international work environment with the opportunity to travel.
- You have a track record of exceptional quota attainment.
- You are tech-savvy, efficient, and meticulous when it comes to follow-ups and maintaining sales contacts and pipeline records.
- You are tenacious and diligent.
- You’re not looking for just a job. You want long-term work that is challenging, fun and rewarding.
Ataccama will support you
- We sponsor and have presence at the leading conferences and trade shows in our space, so you can meet new, prospective clients in person.
- We invest in digital campaigns and retargeting prospects.
- The first step on our data curation journey is free. Our collaborative data profiling app has over 25,000 users globally and serves as a powerful lead generation tool. Use it to your advantage and reach out to our happy users who might be ready for more!
- Our senior presales consultants will help you ace client demos and proofs of concept.