I have a crazy-wild technical imagination.
Ataccama is looking to hire an experienced Data Quality and/or MDM (Master Data Management) Engineer for a contract role in the US (Florida, Kentucky, New York, California). You will work with Ataccama customers and colleagues to design, deploy, configure and manage enterprise data management solutions. You will make a difference in our customers’ ability to leverage their data for better business. The role expects flexibility to travel to trainings or customer engagements up to 100% of work time.
- You will work with customers to design and implement Data Quality and MDM solutions that leverage the Ataccama platform for customers’ business benefit.
- You will interact with customers’ data governance, data management, engineering and business teams to translate their requirements into smart solution designs, and provide them with technical product assistance and training.
- You will prepare solution sketches, technical and architecture designs, technical specifications and agile prototypes for smart data curation and processing.
- You will configure Ataccama solutions (data quality profiles, rules, dashboards, cleansing and load data procedures, match & merge processes ….), integrate them into customers’ applications and data management landscape, test, document and tune them to meet customer performance and functional requirements.
- You will receive training in Ataccama technology and ongoing support from a team of our data quality and data management community of experts around the globe.
Is this you?
- You are a data enthusiast, passionate about helping companies leverage their data for better business.
- You are a go-getter who likes to make things happen. You don’t wait around to be told what to do. You dive straight in and find a solution.
- You’re not looking for just a job. You want work that is fun. You enjoy working with others on making smart data solutions.
- You are customer focused and experienced in a customer-facing consulting role in data quality management.
- You want to work with leading AI-powered technology, and have a direct impact on helping both customers make the most of the Ataccama platform, as well as suggest ideas that directly impact the future development of our platform.
- Minimum 6 years of hands-on experience in developing data management solutions, out of which minimum 4+ years of experience in implementing enterprise data quality and/or master data management solutions in complex and diverse systems environment.
- Minimum 3-years of experience in customer-facing consulting role.
- A mastery in design and delivery of multiple aspects of MDM and/or data curation such as data profiling, data standardization / validation / cleansing, match & merge, root cause analysis / remediation, data quality business rules technical specification and implementation, data quality measurement and reporting, metadata management, reference and master data management.
- Proven experience with one or more aspects of data management, such as Data Integration, ETL, BI, Reporting, ESB, Data Warehousing, Data Lakes, Enterprise Integration, Data Migration.
- Hands-on experience with Ataccama or other leading enterprise data quality management tool (min 4 years hands-on experience in enterprise system environments).
- Strong skills in logical/conceptual data modeling, data analysis.
- Strong skills in SQL, at least two relational database systems, and exposure/ experience from working in Hadoop/Spark.
- Hands-on experience in Unix shell commands, XML, SOAP / REST / JSON, and application servers such as Tomcat or JBoss or Websphere.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail, diligence, and flexibility to adapt to dynamic customer environments.
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team environment.
- Open to travel on work and training assignments for up to 100% of the time.
- This position is open to candidates entitled to work in the US only.
- Knowledge of data governance concepts how Data Governance relates to Data Quality Management, metadata management, and MDM.
- Skills in Java, Spark, NoSQL, XSLT, Hive, Kafka, Databricks.
- Knowledge of installation, configuration, and optimization in Hadoop.
- Experience in data integration platforms and application integration/messaging platforms.