I have a crazy-wild technical imagination.
Are you a data enthusiast? A roll-up-your-sleeves technologist? Do you want to consult with companies worldwide on how best to design and implement Data Quality, MDM, and Big Data solutions? Work with our professional services team, share your experience and client feedback, and suggest your ideas to directly impact the development of our tools.
You will work with Ataccama customers and colleagues to design, deploy, configure and manage enterprise data curation solutions. You will make a difference to our customers’ ability to leverage their data for better business.
- You will work with customers to design and implement Data Quality and MDM solutions that leverage Ataccama platform for customers’ business benefit.
- You will interact with customers’ data governance, data management, engineering and business teams to translate their requirements into smart solution designs, and provide them with technical product assistance and training.
- You will prepare solution sketches, technical and architecture designs, technical specifications and agile prototypes for smart data curation and processing.
- You will configure Ataccama solutions (data quality profiles, rules, dashboards….), integrate them into customers’ application and data management landscape, test, document and tune them to meet customer performance and functional requirements.
- You will receive training into Ataccama technology and ongoing support from a team of our data quality and data curation community of experts around the globe.
Is this you?
- You are a data enthusiast, passionate for helping companies leverage their data for better business.
- You are open to travel for work (up to 50%) and enjoy working in diverse international teams.
- You are a go-getter who likes to make things happen. You don’t wait around to be told what to do. You dive straight in and find a solution.
- You’re not looking for just a job. You want work that is fun. You enjoy working with others on making smart data solutions.
- You are customer focused and have experience in delivering solutions to various management groups.
- You want to work with leading AI-powered technology and have direct impact on helping both customers make the most of the Ataccama platform, as well as suggest ideas that directly impact the future development of our platform.
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in developing data management solutions, out of which minimum 2+ years of experience in implementing enterprise data quality or MDM solutions, preferably in complex and diverse systems environment.
- Experience in design and delivery of at least several aspects of data curation such as data profiling, data standardization / validation / cleansing, root cause analysis / remediation, data quality business rules technical specification and implementation, data quality measurement and reporting, metadata management, reference and master data management.
- Proven experience with one or more aspects of data management, such as Data Integration, ETL, Reporting, ESB, Data Warehousing, Data Migration.
- Strong skills in logical/conceptual data modeling, data analysis.
- Strong skills in SQL, at least two relational database systems.
- Hands-on experience in Unix shell commands, XML, SOAP / REST / JSON, and application servers such as Tomcat or JBoss or Websphere.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail, diligence, and flexibility to adapt to dynamic customer environments.
- Ability to work effectively independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Willing to travel for up to 50% of time.
- Experience in customer-facing consulting role.
- Hands-on experience an enterprise data quality management tool, data integration or MDM tool.
- Knowledge of data governance concepts how Data Governance relates to Data Quality Management, metadata management, and MDM.
- Skills in Java, Spark, NoSQL, XSLT, Hive, Kafka, Databricks.
- Experience working with BI tools.
- Knowledge in installation, configuration, optimization in Hadoop/Spark.
- Experience in data integration platforms, application integration/messaging platforms or implementing enterprise integrations.
- Experience with a cloud service such as AWS or Azure.