Born to sell.
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Are you a roll-up-your-sleeves sales executive? A data enthusiast?
We are looking for an energetic Sales Executive to help us successfully target new clients in Australia and the wider APAC region.
Ataccama is a next-generation data governance, data quality, and MDM software platform.
With 10+ years of solid experience, we are proud to be a global leader in the field of data management. With hundreds of satisfied clients (including Fortune 500 companies) from various industries and an established customer base in Australia, we are now growing our sales team in the region. Your main mission is to sell.
Imagine what you can do at Ataccama!
Working independently to great extent, you will have the opportunity to bring Ataccama’s leading AI-powered platform to even more customers in Australia and the wider APAC region. You will team up with our local and global sales & presales teams to help us do just that.
Ataccama is not just about technology, it’s about helping our customers succeed in the digital economy with solutions that assure clean, high quality, curated data to drive success. Working at Ataccama means being part of a community of positive, open-minded people across several continents. In getting our cutting edge, B2B software platform recognized and working for the benefit of our customers, you can make a difference through your work every single day.
- Identify and establish connections with new prospects.
- Prepare proposals and responses to procurement requests.
- Work independently to develop account plans.
- Initiate direct contact and build strong relationships with customers at the Director, Vice President, and Senior Management levels.
- Develop presentations in cooperation with our presales team, lead sales calls, and act as a trusted advisor to highlight the value of Ataccama solutions for client businesses.
- Manage the sales pipeline and meet regularly with the regional CEO and global sales team to update sales forecasts.
- Monitor and analyze industry segments to keep abreast of current and developing customer trends and requirements, and create tactical sales strategies.
- Negotiate contracts.
- Ambitiously pursue, achieve, and exceed your annual revenue target.
Is this you?
- You have strong experience in B2B software sales (5+ years preferred, but not mandatory), ideally in data management.
- You are comfortable with data management technology, ready to learn more, and know how to explain complex technical concepts to business users.
- You have a hunter mindset, a can-do attitude, and a strong sense of accountability.
- You are self-motivated and can produce results with minimal oversight.
- You welcome an international work environment and you are willing to travel.
- You are tech-savvy, efficient, and meticulous when it comes to follow-ups and maintaining sales contacts and pipeline records.
- You are tenacious and diligent.
- You’re not looking for just a job. You want long-term work that is challenging, fun, and rewarding.