I was born to conquer new territories.
Ataccama is an established software company active primarily in the USA, Canada, and Europe. Our AI-powered data management platform combines collaborative data stewardship, a robust data processing engine, machine learning, multiple deployment options, and enterprise-proven capabilities.
With 10+ years of solid experience, we are proud to be a global leader in the field of data management. With hundreds of satisfied clients (including Fortune 500 companies) from various industries, we are now further growing our global sales team.
We are looking for an energetic Sales Executive to help us successfully target new clients amongst leading global organizations.
Your main mission is to sell.
- Identify and establish connections with new prospects.
- Prepare proposals and responses to procurement requests.
- Work independently to develop account plans.
- Initiate direct contact and build strong relationships with customers at the Director, Vice President, and Senior Management levels.
- Develop presentations in cooperation with our presales team, lead sales calls, and act as a trusted advisor to highlight the value of Ataccama solutions for client businesses.
- Manage the sales pipeline and meet regularly with the Ataccama global sales team to update sales forecasts.
- Monitor and analyze industry segments to keep abreast of current and developing customer trends and requirements, and create tactical sales strategies.
- Negotiate contracts.
- Ambitiously pursue, achieve, and exceed your annual revenue target.
Is this you?
- You have strong experience in sales, ideally in B2B software (5+ years preferred, but not mandatory).
- You are comfortable with technology, curious to learn more, and know how to explain complex technical concepts to business users.
- You have a hunter mindset, a can-do attitude, and a strong sense of accountability.
- You are self-motivated and can produce results with minimal oversight.
- You welcome an international work environment and you are willing to travel.
- Understand something about IT systems and hardware architectures? That's a big plus.