Are you constantly trying to improve? We have a challenge for you! You know how to create simple applications, but are you ready to embark on making a truly complex, microservice-based application ready for local and cloud deployment? How will you design a scalable front end and agree on versioning the rules of your API with the back-end team?
- Change the way people work with data. You will take on the role of React/Elm Developer and be involved in developing our Ataccama ONE platform.
- Do magic with our front ends. You will get the space to realize your ideas. You will be responsible for a specific microservice, starting with the architecture and development and finishing with running it in cloud.
- Work with the best tech. The current version of our front end is built with technologies such as React, Redux, Immutable, D3, and microservice-based architecture. We also like the principles of functional programming and Elm.
Is this you?
- You’re not afraid to be part of the team developing Ataccama ONE: a smart, collaborative data curation platform for the Digital Age.
- You want to work in an international environment, and you don’t mind sharing your knowledge with others.
- You have experience implementing complex web applications.
- You might not know exactly what data management means, but you have the energy and desire to learn it.
Benefits & Perks
- Co-build a cutting-edge B2B Big Data platform
- Flexible working hours
- Experienced team to support your professional growth
- Chill & relaxed work environment
- Education (language courses, conference tickets, a well-stocked office library)
- “Unlimited playground” (We want you to be in the best place for you. There is room to switch to another team within the company if you feel it’s the better challenge for you.)
- Hardware of your choice
- Office bikes and skateboards
- Legos, a playroom with an Xbox, a 3D printer
- Excellent coffee and refreshments in the kitchen
- Various company events (parties, outings, barbecues, etc.)
- Multisport card or Flexipass