Are you technologically skilled as well as a good negotiator? Do you have experience with project management? Are you a collaborative team player? Can you speak the language of both technical and non-technical people? Join us to manage our projects as well as the delivery of our solutions in Data Quality, MDM, and Big Data to our customers world-wide.
We provide data quality and master data management solutions—on traditional as well as big data platforms. The solutions range from Prague-based to international deployments and from small pilots to large enterprise systems. Join our team and autonomously manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Take care of projects from the very beginning to the very end. Develop a project plan, handle the project schedule along with risks and issues, follow the project budget, and deliver the solution to the client with your project team. Balance the costs of delivery and efficiency to deliver projects on time and budget.
- Motivate and drive geographically spread teams and work with people in an international English-speaking environment.
- Be the main point of contact for the client, either via phone or on-site. Discuss technical issues with engineers and communicate them to managers and business-oriented users.
- Be ready to roll up your sleeves and help your team solve data and engineering tasks if needed.
Is this you?
- You can confidently communicate in an English-speaking environment.
- You have excellent planning skills and can handle anything from the creation of a project to risk mitigation, resource plans, and timing based on both business and technical concepts. Experience in software solution project management is expected.
- Your organizational skills are superb. You have experience with team leadership or management.
- You have the analytical and communication skills needed to handle negotiations and conflicting demands including business, software, risk, and legal topics. You can use your technical knowledge to simplify the subject for business-oriented people.
- You have been exposed to diverse software technologies and processing environments. Hands-on experience with a particular technology is a must.
- You have knowledge of one or more industries such as banking/finance, telco, utilities, e-commerce etc.
- Knowledge of Digital Transformation topics
- Previous experience in a customer-facing or consulting role - business/technology/data/processes consulting
- Previous hands-on experience in data analysis, software analysis, soliciting or defining software system requirements, design, development etc.
- Experience in the field of Data Management, Data Integration, BI, Data Quality, MDM etc.
- Experience in software or solution selling, contracting and negotiating
Benefits & Perks
- Co-build a cutting-edge B2B Big Data platform
- Flexible working hours
- Experienced team to support your professional growth
- Chill & relaxed work environment
- Education (language courses, conference tickets, a well-stocked office library)
- “Unlimited playground” (We want you to be in the best place for you. There is room to switch to another team within the company if you feel it’s the better challenge for you.)
- Hardware of your choice
- Office bikes and skateboards
- Legos, a playroom with an Xbox, a 3D printer
- Excellent coffee and refreshments in the kitchen
- Various company events (parties, outings, barbecues, etc.)
- Multisport card or Flexipass