Do you want to design and implement a robust and secure Linux server infrastructure? Can you troubleshoot and provide help when dealing with networking or infrastructure issues. Join us as a Linux Administrator and help us maintain, upgrade, and support our internal Linux infrastructure.
- Provision, configure, and monitor different services, from popular open-source solutions to our in-house software.
- Troubleshoot and provide help when dealing with networking or infrastructure issues.
- Participate in shaping the overall architecture of Ataccama IT.
- Maintain, upgrade, and support our internal Linux infrastructure.
- Design and implement a robust and secure Linux server infrastructure.
Is this you?
We are looking for a person with a background in IT System Administration or Operations who is eager to learn new tech and help us move our products to cloud. We have a few requirements, but if you don’t tick all the boxes - don’t be shy and write us, maybe you’ll have other talents that we can use!
- You have very good knowledge of GNU/Linux - our software runs on it, and we use it daily on our laptops.
- You’re proficient at at least one scripting language, as well as bash scripting.
- You have a good understanding of networking - OSI model, DHCP, DNS, dynamic routing, firewalls.
- You have an overview of security issues.
- Having experience with configuration-as-code and automation software is a plus - we use Puppet, Foreman and Terraform.
What we use
We’re huge fans of automation, so our approach to technologies is built with that in mind.
- Terraform to manage VMs in cloud, Foreman to do it on our hardware.
- Puppet to manage configuration as code.
- Jenkins is our automation server of choice.
- We run on AWS and Azure, as well as our own hardware
- We love collecting application logs and metrics with Elastic Stack, Grafana and Prometheus.
- CISCO network infrastructure.
Benefits & Perks
- Co-build a cutting-edge B2B Big Data platform
- Flexible working hours
- Experienced team to support your professional growth
- Chill & relaxed work environment
- Education (language courses, conference tickets, a well-stocked office library)
- “Unlimited playground” (We want you to be in the best place for you. There is room to switch to another team within the company if you feel it’s the better challenge for you.)
- Hardware of your choice
- Office bikes and skateboards
- Legos, a playroom with an Xbox, a 3D printer
- Excellent coffee and refreshments in the kitchen
- Various company events (parties, outings, barbecues, etc.)
- Multisport card or Flexipass