We are looking for a designer to join our in-house Marketing & Design team. Ataccama is an international software company with 350+ global clients. Join us and design exceptional print collaterals, online campaigns, and websites.
- Create appealing marketing materials that emphasize the company and the product at hand.
- Make our company sites look awesome. Do not let our visitors leave without remembering our unique style.
- Suggest new trends to adopt so our design stays ahead of our competitors.
- Collaborate with fellow designers (graphic, UX, UI) to create innovative and expressive graphics for the company.
Is this you?
- You are detail-oriented and have a keen eye for design.
- You are fluent in current graphic design practices (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Sketch).
- You understand marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- You see challenges as opportunities. Why wait for a task list when you can start innovating right away?
- You are passionate about understanding current UX/UI trends.
- You can effectively and comfortably communicate with English-speaking teams located around the world.
- You have an understanding of HTML, CSS, or at least understand the basics.
Benefits & Perks
- Co-build a cutting-edge B2B Big Data platform
- Flexible working hours
- Experienced team to support your professional growth
- Chill & relaxed work environment
- Education (language courses, conference tickets, a well-stocked office library)
- “Unlimited playground” (We want you to be in the best place for you. There is room to switch to another team within the company if you feel it’s the better challenge for you.)
- Hardware of your choice
- Office bikes and skateboards
- Legos, a playroom with an Xbox, a 3D printer
- Excellent coffee and refreshments in the kitchen
- Various company events (parties, outings, barbecues, etc.)
- Multisport card or Flexipass