- Develop and maintain SDKs in various languages to support developers using our platform
- Contribute to and continuously improve the public API ecosystem
Is this you?
- Strong proficiency in Python, with a focus on designing clean interfaces for consumers of the SDKs
- Experience with GraphQL and REST API design patterns
- Experience with developer relations, developer advocacy, or similar roles
- Familiarity with Data Management and Data Engineering concepts and technologies (Airflow, Databricks, Snowflake, etc.)
What you will do
- Contribute to SDKs in various languages (starting with Python & Java)
- Work closely with engineering teams to integrate their APIs into easy-to-use client SDKs
- Help shape technical content, such as documentation and example use cases (with a focus on Data Management and Data Quality)
Our technical stack
- Backend: Java, Kotlin, Python, gRPC, REST & GraphQL
- Frontend: TypeScript, React/Vue, Apollo, Nx, MobX, Styled Components
- Observability: Prometheus, Grafana, Kibana
- Big data: Spark, Redshift, Snowflake
- Storage: Postgres, Elastic, Minio
- Infrastructure: GitLab CI/CD, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.