At Ataccama, we’re building a platform that enables global businesses to organize, label and improve the quality of their data at scale. We believe in empowerment and collaboration, and in the potential of each individual idea. It’s what made us a leader in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Quality Solutions.
Our vision is to drive meaningful change through data.
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer with a holistic approach and attention to detail. You’ll be helping us make high-quality data instantly available to people, business processes, and products — at speed and quality.
Not based in Prague? If you’re open to either remote cooperation or relocation, reach out to us anyway to find out what the options are. #LI-remote
- Your core responsibility will be evolving existing products and features, as well as designing new ones from scratch.
- Learn. Develop a solid understanding of the capabilities of our platform. Dive into product discovery and spend time understanding our users and evaluating ideas in order to gain new insights to shape your solution prototypes.
- Cooperate. Closely collaborate with Product Managers, Engineers, UX Researchers, and other roles within your cross-functional product team.
- Create. Deliver wireframes, user flows, pixel-perfect visual design, and other artifacts for our web application.
- Perfect. Leverage and improve our design system, guidelines, and principles, and contribute to the design team by improving collaboration and existing processes.
- You have strong experience working as a product designer.
- You can cover all the domains of product design — from discovery to interaction and visual design — and are highly proficient in at least one of them.
- You are fluent in Figma and other design tools that enable you to propose and deliver solutions.
- You are clear and effective at both written and spoken communication, and open to feedback — you can provide reasoning, articulate your design decisions and find optimal solutions in constraining conditions.
- You are collaborative and constantly challenge and improve the way we work.
- You are organized and stay on top of things — you will have to evaluate and prioritize your own workload.
- You have a holistic approach to work, and you effectively balance user needs, technical feasibility, and business goals to create value.
Extra points for
- Experience in working on B2B products
- Experience in data visualization techniques and designing data-rich applications
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours and unlimited home office
- 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, an additional personal day for each year you’re in the company
- Personal & professional development, education (online language and other courses, conference tickets, a well-stocked office library)
- Experienced team to support your professional growth
- “Unlimited playground” (Room to adjust and expand your role, or switch teams based on your individual skills and interests).
- Lucrative employee referral program
- Modern hardware/equipment (laptop, mobile phone, headphones, office chair, desk, monitor for your home office)
- 20/50 GB of mobile data to improve your home office work experience
- Annual package of counseling sessions to support your mental health & well-being
- FlexiPass/Multisport card, free entrance to the Prague Zoo and Botanical Garden
- Employee appreciation gifts throughout the year
- Relaxed work environment, offices in Karlín
- Office bikes, skateboards, and electric scooters
- Great coffee and refreshments in the kitchen
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.