- Set short-term goals and build a long-term strategy for hiring in the EMEA & UK & APAC together with management, People & Culture and Employer Brand team
- Manage the full life-cycle recruitment process for multiple positions including developing job descriptions, posting positions, sourcing prospective candidates, screening and interviewing candidates
- Collaborate with hiring managers to align on expectations, hiring goals, and seamless interview process, supporting them to make hiring decisions and ensuring recruitment best practices are followed
- Manage job boards including research, setup, posting jobs, maintaining users, and handling contract renewals
- Leverage metrics and data to drive results and achieve company objectives
- Effectively manage the organization’s global ATS to ensure candidates are properly pipelined for future recruitment efforts
- Build university relations and manage career events
- Managing vendors (agencies, search firms, research firms, etc.) to drive the recruitment process toward a successful conclusion
- Support the broader People & Culture team on various programs, initiatives, and internal events
Is this you?
- You are passionate about people and have a knack for finding top talent
- Proven experience as a Technical Sales Recruiter Experience with (ATS) applicant tracking system
- You’re able to find and use suitable hiring channels and bring us new talent, especially from the IT field
- Flexible and self-driven for success
- You don’t mind working independently or in a team
- Excellent relationship-building skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong business professionalism and ethics along with an above-average sense of creativity
- Demonstrated strength in planning and prioritization skills to ensure the quality and timeliness of deliverables
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.