- Work with customers and partners to co-design specific technical architectures and deploy Ataccama’s Data Quality, Governance, and MDM platform for our customers’ business benefit.
- Deploy the Ataccama platform within customer environments - cloud, on-premise, hybrid, multi-cloud/intra-cloud - as needed.
- Use Ataccama deployment automation tools and contribute to their improvement.
- Implement best practices, remediate issues, find smart and fast solutions to customer-specific situations and challenges.
- Participate in and learn how to lead architecture discussions with prospects and customers; prepare, articulate the value of, and defend technical architecture proposals designed for enterprise, highly available and resilient deployments.
- Prepare solution and technical architecture diagrams and communicate your proposals with technical and non-technical customer representatives to ensure the best fit for our customers’ business, technical, security, and compliance needs.
- Collaborate with a number of Ataccama teams: Deployment Engineering & Product teams, Presales Consultants, Functional Solution Architects, etc.
Is this you?
- You are thrilled to work on the designs and delivery of enterprise data management solutions in cloud, hybrid, multi-cloud, and intra-cloud environments.
- You have knowledge of cloud and hybrid architecture concepts and services and have tangible hands-on experience in one or more aspects such as networking, security, authentication, high availability, and other related areas.
- You are customer-focused and experienced in a customer-facing consulting role. You are looking for a role that is at the intersection of customer consulting and technical subject-matter expertise.
- You enjoy explaining complex technical topics and value propositions even to non-technical audiences.
- You are fluent in English and can effectively and comfortably communicate with international teams located around the world.
Your technical knowledge
- You might not tick all the boxes, but we still want to hear from you!
- Hands-on experience working in cloud platforms (AWS and/or Azure and/or GCP)
- Good knowledge of cloud architecture principles
- Proven experience in delivering large-scale enterprise data management solutions in on-prem as well as cloud/hybrid/multi-cloud/intra-cloud environments, including one or more aspects of Security, Networking, Authentication, and/or High Availability
- Strong practical Linux-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment
- Strong skills in Unix shell commands, as well as XML, SOAP/REST/JSON
- Exposure to SSL/networking, authentication (LDAP, Oauth2, SAML)
- Knowledge of cloud services (Compute, Storage, Networking services)
- Working experience with Relational Databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle DBMS, MS SQL Server), VCS, web application servers Tomcat and JBoss
- Experience with the writing of technical architecture documents and guides
- Hands-on experience with creating technical/architecture diagrams
- Ability to resolve technical issues, especially with Java programs
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.