- Build and Lead the Customer Success team in North America to achieve success in accordance with Ataccama’s goals, while also helping team members continuously grow
- Consistently achieve quarterly renewal revenue targets, striving for a high percentage of on-time revenue retention and manage the internal renewal forecast for the North American customer base
- Serve as primary post-sale point of contact to develop strong customer advocates at all levels of the organization (IT to user to Exec) that enable the CSM to become a trusted advisor to our customers
- Act as our clients’ trusted advisor, ensuring they receive the correct value, while promoting positive customer testimonials, case studies, and references
- Jointly define success with customers by understanding the business and/or IT problems they are trying to solve in order to best manage the adoption of the software and exceed their expectations
- Oversee the onboarding process(working with the sales and services teams) for new customers, ensuring a smooth and successful transition into our platform
- Collaborate cross-functionally with a global team across different time zones (Sales, Services, Pre Sales, Support, Product, Engineering) to track customer success KPIs, generate reports, and make data-driven decisions to improve customer satisfaction and retention
- Work closely with the Sales team to ensure customer renewals and identify opportunities for upselling additional services or features to existing customers
- Deliver QBR and customer success presentations, while creating and maintaining documentation, playbooks, and best practices for the Customer Success team
Is This You?
- 8+ years of experience in Customer Success, Pre Sales, Consulting, Professional Services, Technical Project Management or Technical Account Management, ideally in the PaaS / SaaS environment
- 2+ years of experience building and leading a CS team including managing renewals forecast
- You have the technical background and experience to become a true trusted advisor to customers in getting value out of our data quality/governance /MDM platform
- You are curious with a strong understanding of customer relationship management and retention strategies
- You have coordinated enterprise software onboarding, adoption, customer satisfaction, or churn mitigation strategies with Professional Services, Sales and Product teams
- Data-driven mindset with the ability to analyze and interpret customer data
- You have experience working with enterprise customers and managing complex customer relationships
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.