- Complete all portions of proposals, response and other documents from our prospective clients (RFIs, RFPs, etc.).
- Coordinate and manage review process with solutions consultants and sales executives.
- Manage our Loopio response library.
- Help Ataccama scale our presales processes as we continue our aggressive growth trajectory, with our rapidly expanding team.
- Provide support to the presales team as needed.
Is this you?
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to understand business concepts and technical concepts.
- Experience working in data management related areas (DQ, DG, MDM, RDM, Data Analysis, ETL, Data Migrations, Big Data, etc.).
- Experience, working with relational databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle DBMS, MS SQL Server, etc.).
Your bonus qualifications
- Understanding of cloud and hybrid architecture concepts and services (AWS, Azure, or GPC).
- Exposure to Big Data Frameworks (Hadoop, EMR, Hive, Spark, Databricks, etc.).
- Other relevant technologies: Python, Java, NoSQL, Kafka, SOAP, REST, JSON, XML, Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, UAT.
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.