We are Ataccama, and we are on a mission to democratize access to high-quality data. Ataccama ONE, our flagship product, is a unified data management platform that empowers both technical and less technical ‘data people’ across their organizations to create high-quality, governed, safe, and reusable data products.
As one of the biggest players in the global Data Management segment, Ataccama’s success has been validated by over 400 satisfied customers around the world. It’s what made us a Leader in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant® for Data Quality Solutions™, and what inspired Bain Capital Tech Opportunities to invest in our future growth in June of 2022. When you join Ataccama, you step into an #UnlimitedPlayground where you’re free to explore your interests, build your skills, push boundaries in your industry, and even help redefine it.
You can find our friendly & talented bunch of 500+ Ataccamers in our offices in Toronto, Melbourne, Sydney, New York, London, Prague, Bratislava, and Sofia. With over 30+ nationalities from 6 continents, there’s always someone willing to lend a hand, offer advice, or just kick back over hangout.
Are you a data enthusiast? A roll-up-your-sleeves technologist? Do you want to help the most successful and progressive global companies design, implement, adopt and scale Data Quality, Data Governance, and Master Data Management solutions using Ataccama? Keen to become a trusted subject matter expert and advisor on Ataccama solutions? Join our Professional Services team and make a difference through your work every day.
- Work with customers and partners to design, implement, roll-out, audit, and improve Data Quality, Governance, and MDM solutions that leverage the Ataccama platform for our customers’ business benefit.
- Interact with customer data governance, data management, engineering, and business teams to translate their requirements into smart solution designs and provide them with expert consulting around the Ataccama platform.
- Prepare solution sketches, technical and architecture designs, technical specifications, and agile prototypes.
- Provide training and onboarding to Ataccama customers and partners.
- Configure Ataccama solutions, integrate them into customer applications and data management landscapes, test, document, and tune them to meet customer performance and functional requirements.
- Contribute to making our software even better by sharing experience from real-life projects with our product managers and developers.
- You will receive training in Ataccama technology and ongoing support from our community of colleagues around the globe.
Is this you?
- You are a data enthusiast, passionate about helping companies leverage their data for better business.
- You are customer-focused or experienced in a customer-facing consulting role.
- You have previous experience in one or more data management areas, ideally in data governance, data quality, or master data management.
- You are a go-getter who likes to make things happen. You don’t wait around to be told what to do. You dive straight in and find a solution that helps customers achieve their business goals.
- You’re not looking for just a job. You want work that is fun. You enjoy hands-on technical solving of challenging data management problems.
- You are comfortable effectively and professionally communicating with English-speaking teams – from data engineers to top managers – and are ready to travel for work if needed.
- You want to work with leading market leading technology and have a direct impact on helping customers make the most of the Ataccama platform, as well as suggest ideas that directly impact the future development of our platform.
- You are ambitious, with passion for professional growth within the company, and a drive to contribute to business success
Your must-have qualifications
- Experience in or exposure to one or more data management disciplines such as data quality, data governance, MDM, databases, ETL, data migrations, BI, reporting, data lakes, big data, cloud ecosystems.
- Experience in customer-facing consulting roles.
- Ability to grasp business and technical concepts and transform them into creative, lean, and smart data management solutions.
- Proven hands-on experience in data analysis and data modeling.
- Hands-on data management skills - advanced/expert level of SQL, hands-on expert experience with relational databases.
- Passion for hands-on solving of challenging data topics, and advising customers on their data management journey.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English. Other languages are a bonus.
Your bonus qualifications
- Enterprise Data Management concepts and architectures.
- Hands-on experience in enterprise DQ, MDM, or Data Governance tools/solutions, preferably in complex and diverse systems environments.
- Strong skills in logical/conceptual data modeling.
- Exposure/experience from working in Hadoop/Spark or cloud platforms AWS/Azure/GPC.
- Exposure/experience in Unix shell commands, XML, SOAP/REST/JSON, and application servers such as Tomcat or JBoss or Websphere.
- Exposure/experience in Java, Spark, NoSQL, Hive, Kafka, Databricks.
- Company laptop
- Company mobile phone
Perks & Benefits
- Long-Term Incentive Program
- "Bring Your Friend" referral program
- 25 days of vacation, and 1 personal day for each calendar year with Ataccama (up to 5 in total) in addition to your vacation days
- Flexible working hours & flexible working setup
- Annual package for mental health support (sessions with a counselor, therapist, or coach)
- Conference tickets to the best industry events of the year
- Online courses & company access to Udemy to hone your skills
While we highly value cooperation with all our business partners, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes from any sources other than directly from a candidate. We reserve the right not to pay any fee for sending an unsolicited offer containing the details or resume of a job candidate, even if the relevant candidate is employed by our company.
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.