We are Ataccama, a growing international software company developing an AI-powered platform that helps our customers process, manage, and monitor (big) data. We’re always pushing to accelerate innovation in our product and grow our client base. We’ve expanded from a team of 20 to more than 350—and we’re not stopping anytime soon.
We’re looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Toronto team and be a key player in our continued growth, success, and challenging fun. Are you in your element when it comes to the IT market? Are you ready to look for new talent even in places where no one else is looking? Then we are looking for you!
- Set short-term goals and build a long-term strategy for hiring in Toronto and the USA together with management, HR, HR marketing/Employer Brand team
- Manage the full life-cycle recruitment process for multiple positions including developing job descriptions, posting positions, sourcing prospective candidates, screening and interviewing candidates
- Collaborate with hiring managers to align on expectations, hiring goals and seamless interview process, supporting them to make hiring decisions and ensuring recruitment best practices are followed
- Manage job boards including research, setup, posting jobs, maintaining users, and handling contract renewals
- Leverage metrics and data to drive results and achieve company objectives
- Effectively manage the organization’s global ATS to ensure candidates are properly pipelined for future recruitment efforts
- Build university relations and manage career events
- Managing vendors (agencies, search firms, research firms etc.) to drive the recruitment process toward successful conclusion
- Support the broader HR team on various programs, initiatives and internal events
Is this you?
- Bachelor's degree required in Human Resources or related field
- You are passionate about people and have a knack for finding top talent
- Proven experience as a Technical Recruiter Experience with (ATS) applicant tracking system
- You’re able to find and use suitable hiring channels and bring us new talent, especially from the IT field
- Flexible and self-driven for success
- You don’t mind working independently or in a team
- Excellent relationship building skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong business professionalism and ethics along with an above average sense of creativity
- Demonstrated strength in planning and prioritization skills to ensure the quality and timeliness of deliverables
Perks & Benefits
- A collaborative, transparent, and engaging culture, working with awesome technology
- Experienced team to support your professional growth
- Room to adjust and expand your role based on your individual skills and interests
- Competitive compensation package and perks (corporate discounts on travel, fitness, attractions and shopping)
- Outstanding health, vision and dental benefits
- Annual package of counseling sessions to support your mental health & well-being
- Lucrative employee referral program
- Learning and development support (including conferences, workshops and certifications)
- Healthy snacks and refreshments in the kitchen
- Company and team social events throughout the year
- Excellent office location in downtown Toronto, close to Union station
HR Manager, North America
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.