Searching for your next career challenge? Ataccama is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our global events team. If you’re looking for a job where no two days are the same, get ready to jump in (and step up).
- Digital & in-person events
- Active involvement and day-to-day operational support for events in North America. Take care of details like sending deliverables, drafting and proofreading session content, session prep, helping communication flow between and among various stakeholders, communicating with clients, partners, and other 3rd parties, keeping the events page on our website up to date, staffing events, packing marketing materials for upcoming in-person events, ordering merch and giveaways, making sure leads get entered into our CRM, promotion and follow ups, etc.
- Research upcoming prospective events to help keep the events pipeline full.
- Travel to and participation in in-person events and conferences as needed (a few times each fall and spring).
- Occasional support for out-of-time zone events as needed.
- Lead Generation & Nurturing Support
- Provide support for lead gen, nurturing, and development activities where needed.
- Draft content & proofread: Create, edit, proofread, test, and/or schedule email campaigns and newsletters, digital event follow ups, emails, social media posts, press releases, biographies, short descriptions, etc. with support for content and design from the team.
- Do a bit of project management. Pick up activities and execute on details that otherwise might get dropped, forgotten, or postponed.
- Be ready to jump in on ad hoc and bigger projects as needed.
- At Ataccama, we work as a team to achieve our goals. You will sometimes be pulled into other marketing activities to support the team.
Is this you?
- Your English is excellent, both spoken and written. You're fully able to take calls or exchange emails with our clients and partners, draft or edit newsletters and mailers, etc.
- You're hyper-organized and excel at juggling multiple tasks and priorities. You like working on multiple projects at one time.
- You have some experience working on events and are eager for more. You’re ready to learn on the job and jump in wherever needed.
- You don’t expect to work 9am-5pm every day. You’re flexible with time and can occasionally help staff digital events and attend prep meetings that take place in other time zones.
- You have a positive attitude, a strong sense of accountability, attention to detail, and you are not afraid to go the extra mile.
- You're a people person. You like to communicate and enjoy working with an international team.
Perks & Benefits
- A collaborative, transparent, and engaging culture, working with awesome technology
- Experienced team to support your professional growth
- Room to adjust and expand your role based on your individual skills and interests
- Competitive compensation package and perks (corporate discounts on travel, fitness, attractions and shopping)
- Outstanding health, vision and dental benefits
- Annual package of counseling sessions to support your mental health & well-being
- Lucrative employee referral program
- Learning and development support (including conferences, workshops and certifications)
- Healthy snacks and refreshments in the kitchen
- Company and team social events throughout the year
- Excellent office location in downtown Toronto, close to Union station
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.