Do you want to be part of a cross-functional team that designs, develops, and operates enterprise data management solutions in cloud? Do you want to gain knowledge about Ataccama products, world-leading cloud infrastructure, and best of breed open-source technologies? Do you want to continually improve our services along with your skills?
Our data curation platform is at the core of our solutions. They are built on the world-leading cloud platforms and topped up by proven open-source tools.
- You will play various roles in our cross-functional DevOps team, which allows our customers to use Ataccama products as a service.
- You will actively influence the team’s organization and functionality and participate in the whole process of creating, deploying, and maintaining the solution.
- You will gain an understanding of data management, learn, and improve your knowledge of modern technologies.
Is this you?
- You are a go-getter who likes to make things happen. You are eager to learn new things and see problems as challenges waiting to be accepted.
- You have previous experience and serious tech skills. General knowledge of process algorithmization is a must.
- You have a good knowledge of GNU/Linux architecture and operations.
Any skill from the following list will definitely pay off:
- Skills in Bash scripting
- Knowledge of at least one programming language (we love Ruby and Go; we accept Python)
- Experience using both SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with the following service types:
- HTTP Servers and Load-Balancers (NGINX, Apache, Varnish, HAProxy, Envoy, …)
- Databases (Postgres, MySQL, ElasticSearch, Redis, …)
- Containers (Docker, LXC, …)
- Knowledge of networking (ISO/OSI model, tunneling, DHCP, DNS, dynamic routing, firewalls, …)
- Introspection into security problematics (PKI, encryption, authentication, IDS, …)
- Debugging (strace, GDB, tcpdump, …)
- You’ve run a Hadoop cluster before
- You’ve already worked in a public cloud environment
- You have your coding outputs publicly accessible (like a GitHub account)
Benefits & Perks
- Co-build a cutting-edge B2B Big Data platform
- Flexible working hours
- Experienced team to support your professional growth
- Chill & relaxed work environment
- Education (language courses, conference tickets, a well-stocked office library)
- “Unlimited playground” (We want you to be in the best place for you. There is room to switch to another team within the company if you feel it’s the better challenge for you.)
- Hardware of your choice
- Office bikes and skateboards
- Legos, a playroom with an Xbox, a 3D printer
- Excellent coffee and refreshments in the kitchen
- Various company events (parties, outings, barbecues, etc.)
- Multisport card or Flexipass