We are Ataccama, and we are on a mission to democratize access to high-quality data. Ataccama ONE, our flagship product, is a unified data management platform that empowers both technical and less technical ‘data people’ across their organizations to create high-quality, governed, safe, and reusable data products.
As one of the biggest players in the global Data Management segment, Ataccama’s success has been validated by over 400 satisfied customers around the world. It’s what made us a Leader in the 2022 Gartner Magic Quadrant® for Data Quality Solutions™, and what inspired Bain Capital Tech Opportunities to invest in our future growth in June of 2022. When you join Ataccama, you step into an #UnlimitedPlayground where you’re free to explore your interests, build your skills, push boundaries in your industry, and even help redefine it.
You can find our friendly & talented bunch of 500+ Ataccamers in our offices in Toronto, Melbourne, Sydney, New York, London, Prague, Bratislava, and Sofia. With over 30+ nationalities from 6 continents, there’s always someone willing to lend a hand, offer advice, or just kick back over hangout.
We are open to a hybrid working setup. #LI-hybrid
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be the customer success champion of our customers, building and maintaining strong relationships to ensure their success on our PaaS and SaaS platforms, as well as self-managed deployments. You have the technical background and experience to become a true trusted advisor to customers in getting value out of our data quality/governance /MDM platform. You will work closely with the sales, product, and engineering teams to understand customer needs and deliver the best possible value to our customers, increase adoption and drive growth.
- Enable fast value from our solutions: partner with customers to develop a plan that aligns their business needs to success accelerators designed to reduce time to value for Ataccama solutions. Collaborate with other Ataccama customer-facing teams to define and execute these plans
- Develop a deep rapport with customers, acting as a day-to-day contact, trusted partner, and subject matter overlay
- Drive onboarding, adoption, retention and expansion: laser-focus on creating long-term value from Ataccama solutions for the customer, increasing product adoption, and promoting revenue renewal and expansion. Work closely with the sales team to identify and pursue upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Provide internal advocacy: as the voice of the customer (VOC) inside of Ataccama, communicate customer feedback and requirements, including documenting, quantifying and prioritizing feedback to align the Ataccama teams to meet the customer's needs. Work closely with the Product, Support, Services, Security, Engineering and other teams to streamline and prioritize work needed for customer success
- Drive customer engagement and advocacy: Manage every customer interaction with dedication and professionalism to nurture customer satisfaction and promote customer advocacy
- Act as a trusted advisor to a portfolio of customers in North America and help them gain value from Ataccama, drive retention, adoption, and growth, as well as secure customer advocacy;
- Own the entire relationship with assigned customers, including onboarding, implementation, training, adoption, retention, and satisfaction. Partner with customer-facing account teams to develop strategic and technical plans that help customers achieve their business objectives. Manage the implementation of these plans including the tracking of objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks, and metrics
- Work closely with the sales team to identify and pursue upsell and cross-sell opportunities, foster synergy, create alignment and collaborate on the creation of customer value;
- Collaborate with the product and engineering teams to ensure that customer feedback is incorporated into product development;
- Work with Sales and Marketing teams to boost customer advocacy and develop case studies;
- Document and review the customer journey, determine how it's best supported, and use a consultative approach to help customers overcome issues and achieve their goals
- Serve as day-to-day contact for assigned customers. Resolve any customer requests and issues timely and diligently, and update customers on their progress
- Facilitate and lead customer meetings and prepare documentation or visuals of overall performance for each assigned customer, analyze trends and usage to identify areas for improvement;
- Manage customer onboarding, implementation, training and other activities (in collaboration with other Ataccama customer-facing teams);
- Monitor customer usage and health score, identify and manage risks; and proactively identify opportunities for growth and expansion;
- Provide weekly/bi-weekly/monthly customer status report to align internal teams, and highlight issues and opportunities;
- Manage and prioritize multiple customer accounts simultaneously;
- Track and report on key metrics such as customer satisfaction, retention, and revenue growth;
- Effectively carry out customer-success strategies and best practices;
Is this You?
- You have 3+ years of work experience in customer-facing roles in Customer Success, Consulting, Professional Services, Technical Project Management or Technical Account Management in enterprise data management software, ideally in the PaaS / SaaS environment and/or data quality/data governance/master data management space;
- You have a Bachelor's or higher degree in business, engineering, or a related field;
- You have proven experience working with data management, data quality, data governance or MDM software, ideally in a consulting or technical account management role;
- You have the technical background and experience to become a true trusted advisor to customers in getting value out of our data quality/governance /MDM platform;
- You understand the nuanced relationship between customer health and all cross-functional aspects such as product features, issue remediation, or marketing events engagement;
- You have coordinated enterprise software onboarding, adoption, customer satisfaction, or churn mitigation strategies with Professional Services, Sales and Product teams;
- You have experience working with enterprise customers and managing complex customer relationships;
- You are an exceptional communicator, negotiator and problem-solver;
- You are a team player who can also work independently and prioritize multiple tasks effectively
- Company laptop
- Company mobile phone
Perks & Benefits
- Long-Term Incentive Program
- "Bring Your Friend" referral program
- 5 sick days, 2 personal days for each calendar year in addition to your vacation days
- Flexible working hours & hybrid work setup
- Annual package for mental health support
- Corporate discounts on travel, fitness, attractions, and shopping
- Health, vision, and dental benefits
- Conference tickets to the best industry events of the year
- Online courses & company access to Udemy to hone your skills
- Kitchen stocked with fresh fruit and juice, teas, and the best coffee
While we highly value cooperation with all our business partners, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes from any sources other than directly from a candidate. We reserve the right not to pay any fee for sending an unsolicited offer containing the details or resume of a job candidate, even if the relevant candidate is employed by our company.
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.