- Working in teams of typically 2-3 consultants and actively engaging with potential and current clients. You will:
- Prepare solution sketches, technical and architecture designs, and agile prototypes for smart data curation and processing.
- Establish client relationships to learn about their company and dig into their needs.
- Prepare demos, PoCs (proof of concepts), pilots to huge long-term projects to position our capabilities to prospects.
- Train clients to use our tools and work on long-term projects for big companies.
- Use our tools to create a solution and make it work to meet client infrastructures and technologies.
- Maintain care of our clients after implementation ensuring they have the help they need.
Is this you?
- You are passionate about data and enjoy working with others on making smart data solutions.
- You are eager to constantly learn.
- You like to make things happen. You are a problem solver.
- You can grasp business and technical concepts and transform them into creative, lean and smart solutions.
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English. Other languages are a bonus.
- Algorithmic thinking, the ability to see the bigger picture and to generalise
- Windows and Linux environments
- SQL and relational databases
- One of the disciplines such as data management, data analysis, data modelling, data quality, data governance, MDM, databases, ETL, data migrations, BI, reporting, data lakes, big data, cloud ecosystems
- Linux shell commands
- Cloud platforms AWS/Azure/GPCJava, Hadoop/Spark, NoSQL, XSLT, Hive, Kafka, Databricks
- SOAP / REST / JSON
- Tomcat / JBoss / Websphere
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.