We are Ataccama, and we are on a mission to democratize access to high-quality data. Ataccama ONE, our flagship product, is a unified data management platform that empowers both technical and less technical ‘data people’ across their organizations to create high-quality, governed, safe, and reusable data products.
As one of the biggest players in the global Data Management segment, Ataccama’s success has been validated by over 400 satisfied customers around the world. It’s what made us a Leader in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant® for Data Quality Solutions™, and what inspired Bain Capital Tech Opportunities to invest in our future growth in June of 2022. When you join Ataccama, you step into an #UnlimitedPlayground where you’re free to explore your interests, build your skills, push boundaries in your industry, and even help redefine it.
You can find our friendly & talented bunch of 500+ Ataccamers in our offices in Toronto, Melbourne, Sydney, New York, London, Prague, Bratislava, and Sofia. With over 30+ nationalities from 6 continents, there’s always someone willing to lend a hand, offer advice, or just kick back over hangout.
We are open to a hybrid or remote working setup. #LI-hybrid
- Build a truly self-service application for business users so they can work with data even without learning SQL or needing assistance from more technically-skilled colleagues. We are democratizing access to data and making it available for anyone within an organization who needs it.
- Find ways to automate most activities users must do to reduce the time needed to prepare data, allowing them to actually use the data for their work, and make data-driven decisions.
- Create a product that contains all the features enterprise solutions must have, while making it super-easy to use. We want to refute the myth that enterprise software must be ugly and painful to use–it’s a lie!
- Take end-to-end ownership of the whole product and not just blindly focus on coding.
Is this you?
- 4+ years of experience building web apps.
- Interest in building a complex web application using TypeScript, React, Styled Components, MobX, and GraphQL/Apollo. Experience with rendering node based diagrams and flows is a plus
- You are proactive and able to drive the development of a specific feature. You’ll take ownership of a particular user flow, starting with its architecture and development and finishing by running it in the Cloud.
- You’d enjoy being part of a Front-End Circle whose members are keen to learn from each other. You are ready to receive and also give feedback.
- You want to work in an international environment, and you don’t mind sharing your knowledge with others.
- You see the value of data, understand its importance for businesses, and would like to learn more about it.
- Full professional working proficiency in English.
- You are physically located in UTC-1 to UTC+3 time zones.
Our technical stack
- Frontend: TypeScript, React/Vue, Apollo, Nx, MobX, Styled Components
- Backend: Java, Spring Boot, Kotlin, GraphQL, Python, jOOQ
- Big data: Spark, Redshift, Snowflake
- Storage: Postgres, Elastic, Minio
- Infrastructure: GitLab CI/CD, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure
- You would join our Data Quality team.
- If you would like to know more about the structure of our Product & Engineering team, how it works, and why the teams are called Spaceports, you can take a look at this series of articles from Martin where he talks about it in detail.
- Company laptop
- Company mobile phone + SIM card & package of mobile data
Perks & Benefits
- Long-Term Incentive Program
- "Bring Your Friend" referral program
- Flexible working hours & flexible working setup
- 25 days of vacation, 2 sick days, and 1 personal day for each calendar year with Ataccama (up to 5 in total)
- Flexipass or Multisport card (after finishing your probation period)
- Annual package for mental health support
- Shared company cards for free entrance to Prague Zoo & Botanical garden
- Company bikes, longboards, e-scooters
- Online company language courses
- Conference tickets to the best industry events of the year
- Online courses & company access to Udemy to hone your skills
- Company library, where you can even suggest the best educational books for us to order
- Kitchens stocked with fresh fruit and juice, teas, and the best coffee
While we highly value cooperation with all our business partners, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes from any sources other than directly from a candidate. We reserve the right not to pay any fee for sending an unsolicited offer containing the details or resume of a job candidate, even if the relevant candidate is employed by our company.
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.