- Be a trusted technical advisor to customers and solution for complex Cloud & Data related technical challenges
- Educate customers on the value proposition of cloud and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment
- Act as a liaison between customers, cloud teams, and sales to address customer needs
- Provision, configure, and monitor cloud infrastructure and services, from popular open-source solutions to our in-house software
- Actively participate in deployment activities with Deployment team (support of new and existing environments)
- Lead technical discussions with customers at varying levels (IT, Business)
- Actively participate in shaping the overall architecture of Ataccama managed services
- Capturing requirements, business goals and objectives and helping create technology solutions using AWS Services
- Lead technical discussions with customer IT executives and hands on delivery teams to help enterprises speed their adoption of new technologies and practices.
Is this you?
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or related field of study OR 5+ years of professional work experience
- 3+ years within specific technology domain areas (e.g. software development, cloud computing, systems engineering, infrastructure, networking, data & analytics)
- 3+ years of design, implementation, or consulting experience in applications and infrastructures
- Technical depth and understanding in multiple tools (preferably currently used) in following areas: AWS Cloud security, AWS Cloud networking, OS administration, CI/CD, virtualization, containers and orchestration, data bases, IAC, scripting and/or programming languages, configuration management, logging, monitoring.
- Experience working in a customer facing role (external or internal)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code, using Terraform, ARM templates, Cloud formation, or others.
- Experience with post sales capacity. This is the role for someone who is delivering a solution, and not just designing it. Big difference between someone who can design it versus also implement it
- Experience communicating across technical and non-technical audiences, including executive level stakeholders or clients
- Strong, first-hand experience of designing, building and supporting Enterprise solutions
- Demonstrated presentation skills and comfortable speaking in front of others
Your bonus qualifications
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
- Big Data solutions and pipelines experience
- Multi-Cloud knowledge of Azure, Google Cloud or IBM Cloud considered an asset (Azure is a strong preference)
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.