- Engage with prospective clients to understand their business and technical challenges, relate them to Ataccama product capabilities, and prepare compelling demonstrations of the Ataccama value to prospects.
- Be hands-on throughout the entire presales process – preparing proposals, responses to RFIs/RFPs, providing solution demonstrations, performing and presenting results of POCs to secure the technical wins.
- Drive selected involved client projects to assist with customer onboarding, complex designs or deployments.
- Provide training and onboarding to Ataccama customers and partners.
- Help make our software even better by sharing experience and feedback from real-life projects with our product managers and developers.
Is this you?
- You are a data enthusiast with a passion for helping companies leverage their data for better business.
- You have been in a presale or sales-oriented customer-facing technical role, and excellent relationship-building and presentation skills.
- You have previous experience in one or more data management areas, ideally in data governance, data quality, or master data management.
- You are a go-getter who likes to make things happen. You don’t wait around to be told what to do. You dive straight in and find a technical data solution that helps customers achieve their business goals.
- You have skills to support our sales teams in presenting solutions, handling questions, justifying business value and product positioning.
- You’re not looking for just a job. You want work that is fun. You enjoy solving challenging data management problems hands-on.
- You are a native German speaker or are fluent at a near-native level. You can also effectively and comfortably communicate with English-speaking teams located around the world and if needed, are ready to travel for work 20–50% of your time.
- You want to work with leading AI-powered technology and have a direct impact on helping customers make the most of the Ataccama platform, as well as suggest ideas that directly impact the future development of our platform.
Your must-have qualifications
- Experience in a presales or sales-oriented customer-facing technical role.
- Familiarity with one or more data management disciplines such as data quality, data governance, MDM, databases, ETL, data migrations, BI, reporting, data lakes, big data, or cloud ecosystems.
- Ability to grasp business and technical concepts and transform them into creative, lean, and smart data management solutions.
- Proven experience in data analysis and exposure to data modeling.
- Hands-on data management skills - advanced/expert level of SQL, expert experience with relational databases.
- Passion for solving challenging data topics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in near-native German and advanced English.
Your bonus qualifications
- Firsthand experience in presales from enterprise DQ, MDM, or Data Governance tools/solutions, preferably in complex and diverse systems environments.
- Strong skills in logical/conceptual data modeling.
- Exposure/experience from working in Hadoop/Spark or cloud platforms AWS/Azure/GPC.
- Exposure/experience in Unix shell commands, XML, SOAP/REST/JSON, and application servers such as Tomcat or JBoss or Websphere.
- Exposure/experience in Java, Spark, NoSQL, XSLT, Hive, Kafka, Databricks.
- Enterprise Data Governance and Data Management concepts and architectures.
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.