- Explore. Work on a product used by a wide target audience who have diverse backgrounds and skillsets, from data quality experts to market analysts and business owners.
- Cooperate. Closely collaborate with Product Managers, Product Designers, Engineers, UX researchers, Project teams, and others within your cross-functional product team.
- Share. Create captivating presentations of your research findings, share the insights with the product team and the rest of the organization in an actionable way. Build the best reputation for UX research practice and get others excited about it, too.
- Improve. Independently conduct thorough user research to support product discovery, and deliver detailed insights to help product teams build delightful and valuable user experiences. Help identify the friction points to enable users to complete their tasks efficiently and effortlessly.
- Create. We’ve just started expanding our UX research team. Help us improve the UX research processes and practice, set up a collaboration with other teams, and build awareness across the organization.
Is this you?
- 2+ years of experience working in a UX research role.
- Degree in Sociology, Anthropology, Psychology, Human-Computer Interaction, or related fields.
- Experience with ethnography, qualitative and quantitative methods, and usability evaluation.
- Great storytelling skills. You can synthesize qualitative or quantitative data into actionable insights and present them to various stakeholders in the product team.
- Empathetic, supportive, and patient team player able to teach others about UX research methods.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
Extra points for
- Experience in working on and recruiting for B2B products.
- Experience with the democratization of UX research.
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.