- Provide technical expertise to the Ataccama Sales team to help them gain new customers in the APAC region.
- Engage with prospective clients to understand their data challenges and map them to Ataccama ONE platform capabilities. You will be the point of contact and Ataccama ONE expert for the prospect’s technical team throughout the presales process.
- Be hands-on throughout the entire presales process – providing solution demonstrations onsite or via Zoom, responding to RFIs/RFPs, performing Proof of Concepts and presenting outcomes to prospects.
- Help with solution design and deployment, training and onboarding to customers and partners.
- Provide feedback to the product development team about customers’ experience with our platform.
- Represent Ataccama at trade fairs, exhibitions, and conferences if you are comfortable with public speaking.
Is this you?
- You have experience with any of the following: BI, Data Engineering, Data Architecture, Data Modeling, DataOps, Data Science.
- You have hands-on data manipulation skills - writing an SQL query or simple data transformation logic in Python, R, or similar tool is no problem for you.
- You have experience in a presales or similar customer-facing technical role.
- You understand business and technical requirements and can use them to employ a data management solution.
- You have excellent written, verbal and presentation skills in English.
- You’re proactive and take a self-learning approach. You can catch on and thrive in an agile team in a very dynamic environment.
- Experience in working with enterprise DQ, MDM, or Data Catalog solutions. on the user and configuration sides.
- Experience in design and implementation of an Enterprise Data Governance or a Data Management program.
- Firsthand experience in the Hadoop/Spark ecosystem.
- Ability to write a simple shell script, knowledge of at least one programming language is a plus.
- Experience building web services or integrations with REST or SOAP APIs.
- Cloud operation certification (AWS/Azure/GPC).
- Familiarity with any of the following technologies: NoSQL, XSLT, Kafka, JMS, GraphQL, Git.
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.