- Be a partner in the next stage of development of the Ataccama brand identity and strategic positioning. Live and breathe this brand positioning and ensure it is expressed effectively and consistently in our visual identity.
- Lead a team of talented in-house designers (visual design, motion and animation, UI, and video), and coordinate and manage support from a network of talented freelancers and agencies as needed. Plan, coordinate, and oversee the work of your team.
- Take the Ataccama brand to the next level. Our brand is fresh and bold, and it works well for us in the market. Take ownership of visual brand consistency, and at the same time infuse design assets with ongoing freshness and energy.
- Get close to our product — both the Product team and the software itself. Understand the value we deliver to our customers, and ensure your team members know how their work contributes to building value for our customers.
- Be a hands-on leader who also regularly produces assets and improves existing ones. Be a specialist in at least one of the following: Visual design, motion and animation, video and photography, or UI but also be able to lead direction across specialists in these areas.
- Take each visual asset, whether print or digital, as an opportunity to differentiate ourselves from the competition and deliver a highly-targeted, compelling message.
- Ensure maximum support for the field teams — sales assets, sales plays, enablement, awareness, event booths and swag, internal and external comms, etc.
- As a global company with offices in North America, Europe, and Australia, be prepared to manage occasional tasks outside of standard working hours. Plan and allocate design work effectively to meet the needs of geographically remote offices.
- Work with executive stakeholders who may not speak the language of designers. Capture their vision and anticipate their needs in visual design.
- Insist on data-driven decision making for yourself and your team.
Is this You?
- You have 8-10 years of experience as a Creative Director or leading a design team in B2B Software.
- You lead by understanding our target audience and business objectives and translate that understanding into breakthrough designs that will resonate and differentiate Ataccama to our audience.
- You have experience taking a design team to the next level; you know how to avoid the status quo and balance the need to keep the brand fresh and bold with the need for brand consistency and recognition.
- You understand and can articulate how what we do as a company benefits our customers.
- You understand how design influences a message, and how to use it to increase the impact on key audiences.
- You’ve worked with C-level stakeholders and are able to communicate effectively with people who might not speak the language of design.
- You prioritize effective interlocks with Product, Product Design, Sales, Presales, Employer branding and other teams in the company to deliver on whole-company goals.
- You want to work with a company that values good design. You understand how important it is to build high-quality, visually stunning assets, but you also know how to meet a brief.
- You have a network of freelance designers that you can tap into when needed.
- You make decisions based on data.
- You’re on board with Ataccama values.
- Fluent in English.
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.