Are you a data enthusiast? A hands-on technology grounded story-teller? Enjoy winning new clients by solving difficult data challenges? Looking for an opportunity to contribute to our rapid growth in one of the most exciting and dynamic markets – AI-driven data governance, data quality, and master data management? Keen to become a trusted subject matter expert and advisor on Ataccama solutions? Join the Presales team of Ataccama Professional Services and make a difference through your work every day.
- Support global Presales community at Ataccama on the technical front including and not limited to:
- Maintenance and ownership of Presales team’s infrastructure and environments on Azure Kubernetes including building and automating deployment and monitoring solutions.
- Provide user-friendly solution for consultants to create their own demo instance, backup/restore demo content, upgrade Ataccama platform modules.
- Explore and try out integration of Ataccama platform with new and modern technologies/platforms.
- Assist and support consultants when working with demo environment.
- Maintain and update demo content and sample solutions used by the global Presales team.
- Participating in deployment of Ataccama products, liaising with respective teams, and providing automated and scalable solutions where appropriate.
- Collaborating with the team and team lead on customer-facing product demos and POC deliverables.
- Proactively and constantly working on your personal development – technical, business related and soft-skills.
- Contribute to making our software even better by sharing experience from real-life projects with our product managers and developers.
Your must-have qualifications
- Experience/exposure working with big data technologies such as Hadoop/Spark/Kafka streaming.
- Experience/exposure working with one or more cloud platforms AWS/Azure/GCP and Kubernetes.
- Hands-on experience working with API (REST/SOAP/JSON), Unix shell command and/or Python scripting, Kubernetes and ArgoCD.
- Passion for hands-on solving of challenging topics and automation.
- Ability to grasp business and technical concepts and transform them into creative, lean, and smart solutions.
- Hands-on data management skills - advanced/expert level of SQL, hands-on expert experience with relational and NoSQL databases.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English. Other languages are a bonus.
Your bonus qualifications
- Hands-on experience in presales from enterprise DQ, MDM, or Data Governance tools/solutions, preferably in complex and diverse systems environments.
- Strong skills in logical/conceptual data modeling.
- Experience in or exposure to one or more data management disciplines such as data quality, data governance, MDM, databases, ETL, data migrations, BI, reporting, data lakes, big data, cloud ecosystems.
- Proven hands-on experience in data analysis and exposure to data modeling.
- Exposure/experience in application servers such as Tomcat or JBoss or Websphere.
- Exposure/experience in Java, Spark, NoSQL, XSLT, Hive, Databricks.
- Experience in a presale or sales-oriented customer-facing technical role.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours and unlimited home office
- 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, an additional personal day for each year you’re in the company
- Personal & professional development, education (online language and other courses, conference tickets, a well-stocked office library)
- Experienced team to support your professional growth
- “Unlimited playground” (Room to adjust and expand your role, or switch teams based on your individual skills and interests).
- Lucrative employee referral program
- Modern hardware/equipment (laptop, mobile phone, headphones, office chair, desk, monitor for your home office)
- 20/50 GB of mobile data to improve your home office work experience
- Annual package of counseling sessions to support your mental health & well-being
- FlexiPass/Multisport card, free entrance to the Prague Zoo and Botanical Garden
- Employee appreciation gifts throughout the year
- Relaxed work environment, offices in Karlín
- Office bikes, skateboards, and electric scooters
- Great coffee and refreshments in the kitchen
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.