- Identify and establish connections with net new Customers.
- Prepare proposals and responses to procurement requests.
- Work independently to develop account plans.
- Initiate direct contact and build strong relationships with customers at the Director, Vice President, and Senior Management levels.
- Develop presentations in cooperation with our presales team, lead sales calls, and act as a trusted advisor to highlight the value of Ataccama solutions for client businesses.
- Manage the sales pipeline and meet regularly with the Ataccama global sales team to update sales forecasts.
- Monitor and analyze industry segments to keep abreast of current and developing customer trends and requirements, and create tactical sales strategies.
- Negotiate contracts.
- Ambitiously pursue, achieve, and exceed your annual revenue target.
Is this you?
- 5+ years demonstrable background of ideally selling Data Management (MDM, Metadata, Data Quality or Data Governance) Software or related Big Data Tools (eg BI, Analytics) in to net new opportunities.
- You are comfortable with technology, curious to learn more, and know how to explain complex technical concepts to business users.
- You have a hunter mindset, a can-do attitude, and a strong sense of accountability.
- You are self-motivated and can produce results with minimal oversight.
- You welcome an international work environment and you are willing to travel.
- Understand something about IT systems and hardware architectures? That's a big plus.
- 3 days a week in the London office.
- Solutions sales/account management experience in an environment with multiple offerings and services, experience with data management, cloud, virtualization, DevOps, or other emerging technologies
- Ability to work with partner organizational structures and to develop strategic relationships with alliance partners
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.