Are you excited about exploring the newest big data technologies? Would you like to help us integrate them into our application? Do you have Java programming experience? Join us as a Big Data Engineer to extend our Java based application and work on big data integrations with our clients’ Hadoop/Spark ecosystems. You’ll also talk to developers, consultants, and product managers about project specifics, requirements, and feedback from clients.
- Analyze Hadoop/Spark ecosystems and find ways they can benefit from integration with our products and solutions.
- Work with our customers to find new opportunities where big data can help their businesses.
- Talk best practices with our customers in order to help them design the best version of their data lake using our products.
- Work with our product owners on big data architecture for our customers.
- Help our consultants with their projects on the customer side.
Is this you?
- You have hands-on Java programming experience.
- You are familiar with some of the following technologies: Apache Hadoop, Spark, Hive, SQL and relational DB principles, and cloud technologies such as AWS, MS Azure, and Unix shell.
- You can effectively and comfortably communicate with English-speaking teams located around the world.
- You are willing to travel abroad according to customer needs.
- You see challenges as opportunities. Why wait for a task list when you can start innovating right away?
- You enjoy constantly learning new things and sharing your knowledge with others.
- Experience with data management related issues.
Benefits & Perks
- Co-build a cutting-edge B2B Big Data platform
- Flexible working hours
- Experienced team to support your professional growth
- Chill & relaxed work environment
- Education (language courses, conference tickets, a well-stocked office library)
- “Unlimited playground” (We want you to be in the best place for you. There is room to switch to another team within the company if you feel it’s the better challenge for you.)
- Hardware of your choice
- Office bikes and skateboards
- Legos, a playroom with an Xbox, a 3D printer
- Excellent coffee and refreshments in the kitchen
- Various company events (parties, outings, barbecues, etc.)
- Multisport card or Flexipass