Would you like to work with customers from all over the world? Come to research and implement Hadoop/Spark to extend our big data offering. Talk to developers about project specifics, requirements, and feedback from clients. Anticipate the next big thing.
- Analyze Hadoop/Spark ecosystems and find ways to benefit from integration with our products and solutions.
- Work with our customers to find new opportunities where big data can help their businesses.
- Prepare, manage, and deliver POCs from beginning to end using a wide array of technologies.
- Provide feedback to product managers and developers. Explore new markets, look for business opportunities, and support marketing initiatives.
Is this you?
- You can effectively and comfortably communicate with English-speaking teams located around the world.
- You see challenges as opportunities. Why wait for a task list when you can start innovating right away?
- You enjoy constantly learning new things and sharing your knowledge with others.
- Programming experience
- SQL and relational DB principles
- Unix shell
- Apache Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL, XSLT
- Parallel programming and distributed systems
- Computer science, graph theory, automata theory
Benefits & Perks
- Co-build a cutting-edge B2B Big Data platform
- Flexible working hours
- Experienced team to support your professional growth
- Chill & relaxed work environment
- Education (language courses, conference tickets, a well-stocked office library)
- “Unlimited playground” (We want you to be in the best place for you. There is room to switch to another team within the company if you feel it’s the better challenge for you.)
- Hardware of your choice
- Office bikes and skateboards
- Legos, a playroom with an Xbox, a 3D printer
- Excellent coffee and refreshments in the kitchen
- Various company events (parties, outings, barbecues, etc.)
- Multisport card or Flexipass