We are Ataccama, and we are on a mission to democratize access to high-quality data. Ataccama ONE, our flagship product, is a unified data management platform that empowers both technical and less technical ‘data people’ across their organizations to create high-quality, governed, safe, and reusable data products.
As one of the biggest players in the global Data Management segment, Ataccama’s success has been validated by over 400 satisfied customers around the world. It’s what made us a Leader in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant® for Data Quality Solutions™, and what inspired Bain Capital Tech Opportunities to invest in our future growth in June of 2022. When you join Ataccama, you step into an #UnlimitedPlayground where you’re free to explore your interests, build your skills, push boundaries in your industry, and even help redefine it.
You can find our friendly & talented bunch of 500+ Ataccamers in our offices in Toronto, Melbourne, Sydney, New York, London, Prague, Bratislava, and Sofia. With over 30+ nationalities from 6 continents, there’s always someone willing to lend a hand, offer advice, or just kick back over hangout.
We are open to a hybrid or onsite working setup. #LI-hybrid
What you will do
- General assistance and administrative support to the CEO
- Organizing and maintaining calendar (scheduling online and in-person meetings)
- Monitoring CEO inbox and responding to emails and calls
- Organizing worldwide travels
- Planning and coordinating team meetings and internal events
- Taking meeting minutes
- Overlooking expenses agenda
- Conducting research, collecting, and analysing data to prepare reports and documents
- Preparing and formatting necessary documents or spreadsheets
- Supporting other management members when needed (travel, calendar management)
- Cooperation through different departments in the company (finance, marketing, people & culture, sales etc.)
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, and other staff
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Leading ad hoc specific projects
Is this you?
- 5+ years of experience in working in an international company supporting executive level
- You’re a self-driven and naturally organized person and you enjoy communicating with others
- You’re not overwhelmed by managing several things at once and you can prioritize
- You are comfortable with working across multiple time zones (Europe, North America, and occasionally APAC)
- You are a caring, empathetic person and a great team player
- You're confident taking calls or exchanging emails with our customers, colleagues, and partners from all over the world
- You have a lot of respect for every individual as a human being
- You are proactive, anticipating and thinking ahead, preparing for unpredictable situations comes naturally to you
- You have a positive attitude, a strong sense of accountability, attention to detail, and you aren’t afraid to go the extra mile
- You know your way around MS Office and Google Drive (for documents, spreadsheets, slides, etc.)
- You’ve worked with some communication tools and technologies. We mainly use Slack, Zoom, and Gmail
- You are highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Company laptop
- Company mobile phone + SIM card & package of mobile data
Perks & Benefits
- Long-Term Incentive Program
- "Bring Your Friend" referral program
- Flexible working hours & flexible working setup
- 25 days of vacation, 2 sick days, and 1 personal day for each calendar year with Ataccama (up to 5 in total)
- Flexipass or Multisport card (after finishing your probation period)
- Annual package for mental health support
- Shared company cards for free entrance to Prague Zoo & Botanical garden
- Company bikes, longboards, e-scooters
- Online company language courses
- Conference tickets to the best industry events of the year
- Online courses & company access to Udemy to hone your skills
- Company library, where you can even suggest the best educational books for us to order
- Kitchens stocked with fresh fruit and juice, teas, and the best coffee
While we highly value cooperation with all our business partners, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes from any sources other than directly from a candidate. We reserve the right not to pay any fee for sending an unsolicited offer containing the details or resume of a job candidate, even if the relevant candidate is employed by our company.
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.