- Conduct high volume prospecting to qualify leads through calls, emails, social media, and other channels
- Collaboratively drive initiatives, experiments, and projects with new approaches to grow our cold and warm outbound efforts
- Research and generate new leads, nurture incoming leads, identify decision-makers, and screen potential business opportunities
- Work closely and collaboratively with Account Executives and Relationship Managers to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies
- Discovering business initiatives and acting as their internal advocate
- Building a point of view on how to help qualify customer needs & outbound opportunities
- Demonstrating adaptability and flexibility as part of an ever-growing sales organization
- Researching and understanding various lines of business and personas
Is this you?
- 1+ year of sales experience in a B2B environment, preferably in a SaaS or PaaS/technology-related environment
- You have a Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business Management, Marketing or Information Technology
- You are a natural communicator and have professional presentation skills
- You have a strong sense of initiative and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- You possess natural customer service skills with the persistence and ability to follow through
- You anticipate and prepare for objectionsYou have experience with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce or Pipedrive
- Experienced with ABM tools, preferably 6sense
- Experience outbound prospecting
- Experience with Sales Navigator
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.