- Engage with prospective clients to understand their business and technical challenges, relate them to Ataccama product capabilities, and prepare compelling demonstrations of the Ataccama value to prospects.
- Be hands-on throughout the entire presales process – preparing proposals, responses to RFIs/RFPs, providing solution demonstrations, performing and presenting results of POCs to secure the technical wins.
- Drive selected involved client projects to assist with customer onboarding, complex designs or deployments.
- Provide training and onboarding to Ataccama customers and partners.
- Help improve our software by sharing experience from real-life projects with our product managers and developers.
Is this you?
- You are a data enthusiast, passionate about helping companies leverage their data to reach their goals.
- You have experience in a presale or sales-oriented customer-facing technical role, and have excellent relationship-building and presentation skills.
- You’ve worked in one or more data management areas, ideally in data governance, data quality, or master data management.
- You’re a go-getter who likes to make things happen. You don’t wait around to be told what to do. You dive straight in and discover a technical data solution that truly helps customers.
- You can support our sales teams in presenting solutions, handling questions, justifying business value and product positioning.
- You’re not looking for just a job. You enjoy getting your hands on challenging data management problems and finding the best technical solutions.
- You are comfortable effectively and professionally communicating with English-speaking teams – from data engineers to top managers – and are ready to travel for work 20–50% of your time if needed.
- You want to work with leading AI-powered technology and directly impact our helping customers make the most of the Ataccama platform, as well as suggest ideas for the future development of our platform.
Your must-have qualifications
- Experience in a presale or sales-oriented customer-facing technical role.
- Exposure to one or more data management disciplines such as data quality, data governance, MDM, databases, ETL, data migrations, BI, reporting, data lakes, big data, cloud ecosystems.
- Understanding (or willingness to learn) business and technical concepts and transform them into creative, lean, and smart data management solutions.
- Proven hands-on experience in data analysis and exposure to data modeling.
- Data management skills - advanced/expert level of SQL, hands-on expert experience with relational databases.
- Passion for solving challenging data topics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English. Additional languages are of course appreciated.
Your bonus qualifications
- Experience in presales from enterprise DQ, MDM, or Data Governance tools/solutions, preferably in complex and diverse systems environments.
- Strong skills in logical/conceptual data modeling.
- Previous experience working in Hadoop/Spark or cloud platforms AWS/Azure/GPC.
- Understanding of Unix shell commands, XML, SOAP/REST/JSON, and application servers such as Tomcat or JBoss or Websphere.
- Exposure to Java, Spark, NoSQL, XSLT, Hive, Kafka, Databricks.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Data Governance and Data Management concepts and architectures.
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.