Do you like figuring out the best solutions to customer’s challenges? Interested in solving technically complex issues? You will work across our internal support and product teams as well as with IT professionals from leading global companies to ensure their success with, and enjoyment of, our products. If you have logical problem solving abilities, a can-do, helpful attitude, and are a life-long learner, join us!
We are an international team of enthusiastic, friendly people sharing the same passion, and who are always willing to go the extra mile. Ataccama Service and Support is rated 4.9 out of 5 on Gartner Peer Insights Reviews, and we’re proud of what we do.
- Represent Ataccama through daily communications with customers and partners via JIRA, Zoom, telephone, and email to resolve and close the Support Tickets.
- Solve advanced analytic issues related to Ataccama products and their integration with supported third-party software.
- Answer how-to questions, and suggest workarounds.
- Continuously expand your knowledge of Ataccama products and related third-party software, including but not limited to database management systems, identity and access management providers, and web application servers.
- Leverage the knowledge you gain and contribute to our documentation and knowledge base.
- Analyze support requests and escalate product bugs and new feature suggestions to product management.
- Work in close collaboration with a variety of teams within the company, including sales, account managers, consultants, developers, and QA.
- Manage your day and prioritize tasks on your own.
Is this you?
- You have a bachelor’s degree in IT or a related field, or 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing technical role.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills while working with customers and internal team members.
- Your English is excellent, both written and spoken.
- You have algorithmic thinking and a troubleshooting mindset.
- You have a strong sense of ownership.
- You have a sense of humor.
- If you have experience from a technical support role, that’s a plus.
- If you are experienced in Java or any programming language, that’s also a plus.
You are familiar with or willing to learn these technologies:
- SQL and relational databases
- Unix shell commands
- Secure connections, SSL certificates, SSO, LDAP
- XML, XSLT
- SOAP / REST / JSON
- Tomcat, JBoss, Websphere
- Our full technology stack
Perks & Benefits
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Personal & professional development, education (online language and other courses, conference tickets, a well-stocked office library)
- Experienced team to support your professional growth
- "Unlimited playground" (Room to adjust and expand your role, or switch teams based on your individual skills and interests).
- Lucrative employee referral program
- Modern hardware/equipment (laptop, mobile phone, headphones, office chair, monitor for your home office)
- Annual package of counseling sessions to support your mental health & well-being
- Additional health insurance
- Multisport card
- Employee appreciation gifts throughout the year
- Relaxed work environment
- Great coffee and refreshments in the kitchen
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.