- Conceptualizing and designing events based on the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Creating event timelines and production schedules.
- Creating and managing event budgets, ensuring the event stays within financial constraints by negotiating contracts with vendors to obtain the best possible pricing
- Monitoring and tracking expenses throughout the planning and execution phases.
- Travel to and be responsible for all logistics, including sending deliverables, sourcing speakers, session content, session prep, communication with clients, partners, and other 3rd parties, keeping the events page on our website up to date, staffing events, packing marketing materials, ordering merch and giveaways,
- Set event KPIs (both lead gen and brand) and track and report ROI of each event.
- Provide occasional support for out-of-time zone events as needed.
- Determining technical specifications, performing equipment setup and maintenance for AV and broadcasting purposes
- Owns the coordination and preparation of hotel accommodations for assigned special events.
- Project management support for campaigns run through-out the year
- Provide support for lead gen, nurturing, and development activities outside of events as needed.
- Create, edit, proofread, test, and/or schedule email campaigns and newsletters, event follow ups, emails, social media posts, press releases, biographies, short descriptions, etc. with support for content and design from the team.
- Pick up activities and execute on details that otherwise might get dropped, forgotten, or postponed.
- As a member of the marketing team, help ensure the smooth execution and success of other marketing activities and initiatives as needed. This includes all major events such as user conferences, Customer Advisory Boards, and All-hands, content development, internal communications, communication with clients and prospects, lead gen support, diversity & inclusion initiatives, CSR initiatives, etc.
Is this You?
- 3 years experience delivering events in the tech space, both in-person and virtual. Ideally, you have experience with hybrid events.
- You have a good understanding of what we do and know how to meet the needs and expectations of our clients and prospects
- You have a good relationship with technology. You know something about video and sound quality, streaming, have familiarity with digital conference platforms, etc.
- You’re willing to work across timezones in North America, Europe, and APAC.
- You’re available and willing to travel as needed to staff events around the world
- You’re a master of time management and know how to stick to deadlines.
- You’re self-driven and naturally organized, and can keep others on track, too.
- You have outstanding communications skills, both verbal and written.
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.