We are Ataccama, and we are on a mission to democratize access to high-quality data. Ataccama ONE, our flagship product, is a unified data management platform that empowers both technical and less technical ‘data people’ across their organizations to create high-quality, governed, safe, and reusable data products.
As one of the biggest players in the global Data Management segment, Ataccama’s success has been validated by over 400 satisfied customers around the world. It’s what made us a Leader in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant® for Data Quality Solutions™, and what inspired Bain Capital Tech Opportunities to invest in our future growth in June of 2022. When you join Ataccama, you step into an #UnlimitedPlayground where you’re free to explore your interests, build your skills, push boundaries in your industry, and even help redefine it.
You can find our friendly & talented bunch of 500+ Ataccamers in our offices in Toronto, Melbourne, Sydney, New York, London, Prague, Bratislava, and Sofia. With over 30+ nationalities from 6 continents, there’s always someone willing to lend a hand, offer advice, or just kick back over hangout.
Purpose of the role
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our existing Product Experience team of 20+ designers, UX researchers, and UX writers. You'll contribute to our mission of making high-quality data instantly available to people, business processes, and products—at speed and quality.
We are open to a hybrid or remote working setup. #LI-hybrid
- Your core responsibility as an individual contributor will be evolving existing products and features, as well as designing new ones from scratch.
- Understand. Develop a solid understanding of the capabilities of our platform and the business Ataccama is in. Dive into product discovery and spend time understanding our users' needs to deliver great design.
- Cooperate. Work closely with the Product Experience team as well as with all your colleagues on the cross-functional product team when designing. Shape the product with the team from the problem definition to the implementation.
- Design. Deliver design artifacts at an adequate level of fidelity. Design flows, interactions, and individual interface elements with precision and attention to detail. Follow our design principles and best practices. Own the usability and accessibility aspect of the product.
- Communicate. Get your ideas across effectively and transparently, both in a synchronous and asynchronous manner. Articulate design decisions and keep people around you up to date. Share your own work often, ask for feedback, and provide it generously.
- Influence. Leverage and improve our design system, guidelines, and principles. Contribute to the team by improving how we work together. Manage your own time and transparently communicate your priorities to the people around you.
Is this you?
- You have strong experience as a product designer, working on a cross-functional team.
- You have a strong sense of product and system thinking—you see how the individual product parts fit into the larger whole and address the user needs in complex applications.
- You effectively navigate the design process and work from discovery, through solution exploration, down to the pixel-perfect design proposal.
- You are fluent in Figma—our primary design tool—and other tools of your choice that allow you to produce relevant design artifacts.
- You have experience with using and evolving design systems.
- You're clear and effective both in written and spoken communication, skilled in presenting your work, and open to feedback.
- You're cooperative, and you challenge and improve the ways we work.
- You're organized and stay on top of things—you manage your own time, handle priorities, and give realistic estimates.
- You're a professional who cares about work, takes ownership, and manages expectations.
- You're self-aware and reflect on your own work and performance—you nurture your strengths, as well as spot opportunities for improvement.
- You're supportive and encouraging, and help your colleagues to step up their skills.
Bonus points for
- Experience in designing enterprise desktop products.
- Experience in data visualization techniques and designing data-rich applications.
- Company laptop
- Company mobile phone + SIM card & package of mobile data
Perks & Benefits
- Long-Term Incentive Program
- "Bring Your Friend" referral program
- Flexible working hours & flexible working setup
- 25 days of vacation, 2 sick days, and 1 personal day for each calendar year with Ataccama (up to 5 in total)
- Flexipass or Multisport card (after finishing your probation period)
- Annual package for mental health support
- Shared company cards for free entrance to Prague Zoo & Botanical garden
- Company bikes, longboards, e-scooters
- Online company language courses
- Conference tickets to the best industry events of the year
- Online courses & company access to Udemy to hone your skills
- Company library, where you can even suggest the best educational books for us to order
- Kitchens stocked with fresh fruit and juice, teas, and the best coffee
While we highly value cooperation with all our business partners, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes from any sources other than directly from a candidate. We reserve the right not to pay any fee for sending an unsolicited offer containing the details or resume of a job candidate, even if the relevant candidate is employed by our company.
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.