- Deliver business and technical level training courses to Ataccama’s customers and partners as well as internal teams.
- Develop new and enhanced training materials for Ataccama products and solutions.
- Work closely with Solutions Consultants to ensure that training aligns with our customers’ needs and goals for learning.
- Make any necessary changes to the form and format of our training materials as needed to align with the training program priorities.
- Help identify any barriers to learning and opportunities to improve our offerings.
- Contribute to making our training better by sharing experiences from our customers.
- Receive training in Ataccama technology and ongoing support from our community of colleagues around the globe.
Is this you?
- You are an experienced technical trainer who thrives on delivering world-class training on cutting-edge technologies.
- You possess the patience and meticulousness for developing detailed training materials on highly technical topics.
- You can think on your feet and overcome technical obstacles and distractions.
- You are at ease communicating with customers from widely diverse backgrounds, cultures, nations, and technical abilities.
- You are comfortable delivering training using a variety of delivery methods.
- You want to have a direct impact on helping customers make the most of their investment in software products through education and training.
- You have creative ideas that will directly impact the future development of training products, materials, and programs.
- You help foster a culture of diversity and the highest moral and ethical standards.
- You’re not looking for just a job. You want work that is fun where your abilities and contributions are valued and recognized.
Your must-have qualifications
- A degree in Computer Science, Informatics, or a similar discipline.
- A passion for excellence in training delivery, training methods, and training materials.
- 2-3 years of experience developing and delivering courseware for in-person and online delivery via video and live meetings.
- Ability to grasp business and technical concepts and transform them into engaging and effective training presentations.
- Experience delivering introductory and advanced level technical topics to internal resources as well as external customers.
- Excellent English-language in written and verbal communication and presentation skills. Other languages are a bonus.
Your bonus qualifications
- Experience with one or more Data Management disciplines such as Data Quality, Data Governance, MDM, Databases, ETL, BI, Reporting, Data Lakes
- Skills in data analysis and data modeling
- Experience with Big Data and Cloud Platforms
- Exposure to Unix shell environments
- Exposure to Java, Spark, NoSQL, XSLT, Hive, Kafka, Databricks, and web/application servers
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.