Take the lead in developing the “smart” part of our smart platform for working with data. You see the big picture and enjoy experimenting to find what works. Help us move into the future, push our AI technology forward, and build the right team to handle systems from deep learning to rule-based to something in between.
- Tackle real, business-driven problems faced by real clients. You will work with data of every shape, size, and format.
- Initiate, drive, and manage the development and planning of smart features.
- Plan and prioritize the focus of our smart features team.
- Play a key role in creating designs, selecting algorithms, technologies, and operating systems for the development of our smart features and solutions.
- Deliver a prototype or module which will be integrated into Ataccama products.
Is this you?
- You have a strong foundation in algorithmization and related topics such as graph theory, automata, and computational complexity.
- You have a good knowledge of data structures, their usability, and effectiveness.
- You are familiar with machine learning and have experience with programming.
- You are eager to experiment, and you keep pushing forward until you find what works.
- PhD or MSc in Computer Science or Mathematics
- Distributed and parallel computing
- Neural networks
- Relational and non-relational databases
Benefits & Perks
- Co-build a cutting-edge B2B Big Data platform
- Flexible working hours
- Experienced team to support your professional growth
- Chill & relaxed work environment
- Education (language courses, conference tickets, a well-stocked office library)
- “Unlimited playground” (We want you to be in the best place for you. There is room to switch to another team within the company if you feel it’s the better challenge for you.)
- Hardware of your choice
- Office bikes and skateboards
- Legos, a playroom with an Xbox, a 3D printer
- Excellent coffee and refreshments in the kitchen
- Various company events (parties, outings, barbecues, etc.)
- Multisport card or Flexipass