Join our initiative and develop the “smart” part of our data management platform. Enjoy experimenting and tweaking models until they work. Help us step into the future and enhance our platform with machine learning (ML) based features.
- Tackle business-driven problems faced by our clients.
- Invent solutions for automatable tasks from the data management world.
- Prototype various approaches, evaluate them, and discuss which ways to pursue.
- Stay up to date with state-of-the-art technology and the latest approaches in ML.
Is this you?
- You have industry or academic hands-on experience with applied ML.
- You are comfortable with Python and some of the popular ML frameworks.
- You are familiar with the basics of Deep Learning and Natural Language Processing.
- You have general knowledge of algorithms, data structures, and their efficiency.
- You are not afraid to crunch scientific papers and apply knowledge gained.
- Degree in Computer Science or Mathematics
- Experience with Numpy, Pandas, Scikit, Keras, Tensorflow, etc.
- Deploying ML models into a production environment
- Experience with training models on GPUs
- Experience with Relational Databases
Benefits & Perks
- Co-build a cutting-edge B2B Big Data platform
- Flexible working hours
- Experienced team to support your professional growth
- Chill & relaxed work environment
- Education (language courses, conference tickets, a well-stocked office library)
- “Unlimited playground” (We want you to be in the best place for you. There is room to switch to another team within the company if you feel it’s the better challenge for you.)
- Hardware of your choice
- Office bikes and skateboards
- Legos, a playroom with an Xbox, a 3D printer
- Excellent coffee and refreshments in the kitchen
- Various company events (parties, outings, barbecues, etc.)
- Multisport card or Flexipass