Do you have experience selling technology or ongoing account management in the technology space? Join us as an Account Manager and help us to maintain and grow ongoing customer relationships while increasing our market share and software revenue. As a key part of our North American sales team, you’ll be responsible for managing your opportunities via our opportunity management system, becoming a subject matter expert on our product stack, and driving business utilizing our sales methodologies.
- Maintain/build customer relations with existing and new accounts.
- Meet performance goals and set high standards for the presentation of key messages.
- Identify and contact target accounts and key decision makers.
- Maintain accurate accounts, opportunities, and contact information in the CRM system. Deliver reports to management and provide feedback gained from prospects.
- Assist the development of marketing content for sales, including email campaigns, white papers, presentation decks, and other marketing collateral.
Is this you?
- You have 2+ years of sales/account management experience with a record of success, preferably in the software or IT industry.
- You have a Bachelor's degree, preferably in business, marketing, computer science, or other technical discipline.
- You understand the complete sales cycle process from prospecting to closing.
- You are a natural communicator and have professional presentation skills.
- You have a proven track record of prospecting and selling technology products to Fortune 1000 organizations.
- You have solid organizational and time-management skills.
- You possess natural customer service skills with the persistence and ability to follow through.
- You have a strong sense of initiative and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and results-driven environment.
- You have experience with CRM systems.
- Solutions sales/account management experience in an environment with multiple offerings and services; experience with data management, cloud, virtualization, DevOps, or other emerging technologies
- Ability to work with partner organizational structures and to develop strategic relationships with alliance partners