- To develop relationships with community members to drive conversations and engagement.
- To build on such relationships in order to develop business level training course opportunities.
- To seek and maintain a relationship with highly engaged community members.
- To work closely with Solutions Consultants to ensure that training aligns with our customers needs and goals for learning.
- To create content for weekly newsletters consisting of recent community activity and work with Marketing teams to distribute the newsletter to our community members.
- To manage the user profiles within the community to ensure employees are granted the appropriate permissions.
- To moderate community categories, posts and classifications to ensure all community content is accurately relevant and searchable.
- To make any necessary changes to the form and format of our training materials as needed to align with the training program priorities.
- To help identify any barriers to learning and opportunities to improve our offerings.
- To contribute to making our training better by sharing experiences from our customers.
- To receive training in Ataccama technology and ongoing support from our community of colleagues around the globe.
Is this you?
- You are a data enthusiast, passionate about helping companies leverage their data for better business.
- You are customer-focused and experienced in a social engagement role.
- You thrive by making a community happy by engaging with members and responding to their questions or concerns.
- You possess the patience and meticulousness for developing detailed training materials on highly technical topics.
- You can think on your feet and overcome obstacles and distractions.
- You are at ease communicating with customers from widely diverse backgrounds, cultures, nations and technical abilities.
- You want to have a direct impact on helping customers make the most of their investment in software products through education and training.
- You have creative ideas that will directly impact the future development of training products, materials and programs.
- You help foster a culture of diversity and the highest moral and ethical standards.
- You are not looking for just a job. You want work that is fun where your abilities and contributions are valued and recognized.
Your must - have qualification
- A degree in Communications or a similar discipline.
- Experience in a customer-facing consulting role.
- Hands-on experience in consulting from enterprise DQ, MDM, or Data Governance tools/solutions, preferably in complex and diverse systems environments.
- A passion for building relationships with customers and other industry professionals.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to grasp business and technical concepts and transform them into engaging and effective training presentations.
- Experience delivering introductory and advanced level technical topics to internal resources as well as external customers.
- Excellent English-language in written and verbal communication and presentation skills and the ability to create engaging content. Other languages are a bonus.
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.