- Oversee guest experience, sort mail, answer direct phone calls and handle shipping & receiving.
- Manage our Toronto office space and ensure office operations are running smoothly (communication with building management and cleaning company, ordering office supplies and refreshments, office contract records - physical and electronic document storage, access cards for employees/guests, etc.).
- Supervise office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures.
- Arrange travel processes, including flight and hotel booking, visas and car rentals via an online travel management tool for both individual travels and group travel to company events.
- Lead the travel admin team, keep the travel policies up to date and make sure they are followed.
- Be an active member of our Health & Safety committee.
- Administer policies and procedures related to back office and health and safety.
- Support team members in the Toronto office.
- Ensure great workplace experience, be the soul of the office.
- Organize internal events for employees (in cooperation with the Global Office Management and Employer Branding teams).
- Assist senior leaders and help coordinate their travels and expense reports.
Is this You?
- You have proven experience in a similar role (Administrative Assistant, EA or similar).
- Strong project management and organizational skills, able to manage multiple activities and priorities.
- You know your way around MS Office and Google Drive (spreadsheets, formatting, etc.).
- You don’t need someone to give you specific tasks and assignments, and you like to take initiative and find the right solution
- Flexible and self-driven for success.
- You know how to see the bigger picture and think outside the box.
- You don’t mind working independently or in a team.
- You’ve worked with some professional communication technologies. We mainly use Slack, Zoom, and Gmail.
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Strong business professionalism and ethics, along with an above average sense of creativity.
- You’re empathetic and have the ability to identify and understand business needs.
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.