- Set short-term goals and build a long-term strategy for hiring for assigned roles together with Hiring Managers and the HR marketing/Employer Brand team.
- Manage the full life-cycle recruitment process for multiple positions including developing job descriptions, posting positions, sourcing prospective candidates, screening, and interviewing candidates.
- Search for new hiring channels and creative ways to promote hiring.
- Participate in recruitment events (university and other job fairs, developer conferences, meetups, community events, and more).
Is this you?
- You have 2+ years of experience in recruitment or headhunting and know your way around the IT job market.
- You thrive in a multicultural environment and enjoy daily communication in English.
- You’re able to find and use suitable hiring channels and bring us new talent, especially from the IT field.
- You like to find new ways to hire, and can show candidates why Ataccama is the right place for them.
- You don’t need someone to give you specific tasks and assignments. You like to take initiative and find the right solution.
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.