Searching for your next career challenge? We’ve undertaken a strategic initiative to grow our global partner network and are searching for a Partner Marketing Manager to help us achieve our ambitious goals.
- Take on a cross-team role, working with and between the partner success team, marketing, presales, product, sales, and more.
- Move our marketing strategy for partners to the next level. Develop it further and execute what’s needed end-to-end.
- Take initiative and be creative. Come up with new, out-of-the-box ideas to support and develop the partner channel.
- Manage marketing onboarding for new partners and implement a standardized, strategic approach to the process. Ensure our profiles and marketing materials used by partners are regularly updated.
- Take over ownership of one of our current major projects—making partner training available on demand. This includes working with the internal team to record a series of training videos (each several hours long), finding a suitable platform to host them, checking video quality, ensuring videos are up-to-date, tracking views, etc.
- Develop and drive the creation of a variety of partner marketing collateral, including case studies, press releases, joint product sheets, solutions sheets, partner guides, partner presentations, social media and mailer visuals, newsletters, awards submissions, website content, etc.
- Take the lead on planning and executing partner events (both in-person and digital), and manage partner sponsorships for Ataccama events.
- Implement a partner awards program.
Is this you?
- You have experience working for a software company or similar company in our market.
- You’re a senior marketer with stellar communication skills.
- You have previous experience in a PR or communications-type role, or channel/partner marketing experience.
- You’re a solid content writer who’s not afraid to draft press releases, joint value propositions, build out slide decks, pull together information for a joint product or solution sheet, etc. You’re comfortable working with more technically-minded people and SMEs to get the information you need, and turning it into digestible collateral.
- You’re a people person. You’re happy to spend your days interacting with various Ataccama teams, partners, jumping on calls, etc.
- You’re ready to join a team that serves a global partner network, and are willing to take meetings outside of a 9-5 schedule and travel occasionally.
- You don’t expect any hand-holding or detailed task lists. You’re someone who can quickly onboard and understand how the global partner program works, learn the objectives, and run with it. You welcome the opportunity to make the role your own, execute on your own ideas, and have a lot of independence day-to-day.
- Ideally, you’re based in North America.
- You speak and write English on the level of a native speaker.
Perks & Benefits
- A collaborative, transparent, and engaging culture, working with awesome technology
- Experienced team to support your professional growth
- Room to adjust and expand your role based on your individual skills and interests
- Competitive compensation package and perks (corporate discounts on travel, fitness, attractions and shopping)
- Outstanding health, vision and dental benefits
- Annual package of counseling sessions to support your mental health & well-being
- Lucrative employee referral program
- Learning and development support (including conferences, workshops and certifications)
- Healthy snacks and refreshments in the kitchen
- Company and team social events throughout the year
- Excellent office location in downtown Toronto, close to Union station
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.