- Invent solutions to automate various tasks in the data management world.
- Build algorithms to help our clients find connections and insights in their data.
- Prototype, evaluate, and discuss different approaches.
- Cooperate with product managers, designers, and software engineers to integrate those algorithms into the product.
- Stay up to date with state-of-the-art technology and the latest approaches in ML.
Is this you?
- You have industry or academic hands-on experience with applied ML.
- You are familiar with Deep Learning or Natural Language Processing, and classic ML algorithms such as Clustering, Classification, Regression.
- You are comfortable with Python.
- You are creative and think out of the box, and develop unique solutions.
- You have a general knowledge of algorithms, data structures, and their efficiency.
- You are not afraid to read scientific papers and apply gained knowledge.
What gives you an edge
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or similar.
- Experience with Relationship Discovery, Graph Algorithms and Structures.
- Knowledge of Probability theory and Statistics.
- Experience with Databases.
- Experience with Numpy, Pandas, Scikit, Keras, Tensorflow, etc.
- Software engineering skills to support the continuous delivery of ML features.
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.