- Build a truly self-service application for business users so they can work with data even without learning SQL or needing assistance from more technically-skilled colleagues.We are democratizing access to data and making it available for anyone within an organization who needs it.
- Find ways to automate most activities users must do to reduce the time needed to prepare data, allowing them to actually use the data for their work, and make data-driven decisions.
- Create a product that contains all the features enterprise solutions must have, while making it super-easy to use. We want to refute the myth that enterprise software must be ugly and painful to use–it’s a lie!
- Take end-to-end ownership of the whole product and not just blindly focus on coding.
Is this You?
- Experience: 4+ years crafting web applications.
- Skills: Proficiency in TypeScript, React, Styled Components, MobX, GraphQL/Apollo or similar tech.
- Initiative: Proactive, owning features end-to-end, from design to deployment.
- Community: Thrive in a collaborative environment, eager to learn and contribute.
- Data Savvy: A passion for data's power and potential, with a desire to deepen your understanding.
Our Tech Stack
- Frontend: TypeScript, React, Apollo GraphQL, Nx Monorepo, MobX, Styled Components
- Backend & More: Java, Kotlin, GraphQL, Python, Go; Spark, Redshift, Snowflake; Postgres, Elastic, Minio.
- Infrastructure: GitLab CI/CD, Kubernetes, AWS,
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.